+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for INDIANS to apply for ECA

DIY4CANADA

Apr 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am from India. I have completed my bachelors in law and masters abroad. Trying to get attested transcripts from respective universities for ECA from WES.

I have two queries:

1. Do i need attested marksheets of my bachelors degree for the ECA?

2. Do I need my 10th and 12std marksheets for ECA? Do they need to be attested as well?

Thanks

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
DIY4CANADA said:
Hello everyone,

I am from India. I have completed my bachelors in law and masters abroad. Trying to get attested transcripts from respective universities for ECA from WES.

I have two queries:

1. Do i need attested marksheets of my bachelors degree for the ECA?

2. Do I need my 10th and 12std marksheets for ECA? Do they need to be attested as well?

Thanks
Ask your universities if they'll send your Bachelors and Masters transcripts to WES in a sealed envelope (most universities abroad do this). On the other hand, Indian universities will only attest marksheets and refuse to send transcripts to WES.

You don't need to send your 12th marksheets for evaluation if you're sending your Bachelors and Masters.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Depends which university you studied in. All universities dont send it to WES directly. they give it to you to post. All marksheets have to be attested by the registrar or controller of exams of the university. You have to there personally, once to give the documents and another time to collect. if you cant go, send someone or pay some to do it for you.

DIY4CANADA

Apr 6, 2017
Thanks a lot.

I have Bachelors from Pune University.

I have received the transcript in sealed envelope. Have to get my marksheets and degree attested now.

JUst to be sure, I have to get all 10 marksheets attested and put in a sealed envelope?