+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DO NOT go to Charles Chocron in Montreal for a Medical Test

gablushablu

Oct 23, 2013
If you are planning to go to a Medical Test in Montreal, DO NOT go to Charles Chocron, I had a very bad experience with them. Just to get your business they will promise to submit your test results in 1 week, but mine haven't been submitted for over 6 weeks. And they don't simply won't tell why, I have been calling them every couple of days for last couple of weeks, and the lady on reception just keeps asking me to call after 2-3 days. Its really frustating. The lady on the reception is very unfriendly and rude on the phone. When i asked her to give me a refund so i can go somewhere ele, she simply denied. Now i have no option to go somewhere else and spend money again.

Jenya

Jul 4, 2013
gablushablu said:
If you are planning to go to a Medical Test in Montreal, DO NOT go to Charles Chocron, I had a very bad experience with them. Just to get your business they will promise to submit your test results in 1 week, but mine haven't been submitted for over 6 weeks. And they don't simply won't tell why, I have been calling them every couple of days for last couple of weeks, and the lady on reception just keeps asking me to call after 2-3 days. Its really frustating. The lady on the reception is very unfriendly and rude on the phone. When i asked her to give me a refund so i can go somewhere ele, she simply denied. Now i have no option to go somewhere else and spend money again.
Sorry to hear that... May be you should inform CIC about this situation?

YoungJC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2013
AOR Received.
15-05-2013
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Passport Req..
03/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
03/26/2014
LANDED..........
03/31/2014
gablushablu said:
Sorry to hear about your issue, they are just being bone heads.
Have you physically gone back to the location? I suggest you go there and give the physician a piece of your mind. If they told you 1 week and its pushing 2 months without you knowing your status and no refund being administered, you may want to consider legal options - check with the police, lawyer etc -
Even though $250 may not be a lot, I wouldn't let them get away with it. Good luck

gablushablu

Oct 23, 2013
They don't even give any kind of receipt, they don't accept Credit/Debit cards, Only cash. So i will be banging my head against a wall. I think i will talk to CIC and go to another clinic for testing.

gablushablu

Oct 23, 2013
iamroth said:
Did they say that they have not send it?
Yes, the lady said, we are waiting for a test result. when i asked which one, she won't tell. When i say let me talk to doctor, she wouldn't let me.

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
Thats so sad to hear.
If you are not being given proper reponses, I think you should give a hint to CIC.