+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DO NOT COME TO CANADA (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 21, 2011
Dr Eng X said:
That is not the same person!!!!!!!

I really don't care if he is real or not...but what he says is true and not negative...unfortunately it is NOT what many like to know...it does NOT reflect their dream...it is NOT what they would like to know or fool themselves...
Many doctors (PhD holders I know at least 7 cases), physician (I know at least 5 cases), advanced degree holders (I know 10's of cases) work in inferior jobs (cashiers, taxi-drivers, security, labor, ..) to their degrees...
we know but we still want to go there...do u understand that, if the conditions are worse than what you say we still will go there..now clear off with your advices..nobody is interested..

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
ur a star......+1 fr u .....

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
who cares!!! whether you do this or that!! Everyone takes responsibilities in his/her actions! we are not kids!! I've never said do this or that nor anyone did...to each their own! If you wish to live in denial that is your own...Noone appointed anyone to talk on behalf of others.
Everyone has the freedom to express themselves as long as they didn't offend others. There is no offense in telling facts...

Jul 21, 2011
Dr Eng X said:
who cares!!! whether you do this or that!! Everyone takes responsibilities in his/her actions! we are not kids!! I've never said do this or that nor anyone did...to each their own! If you wish to live in denial that is your own...Noone appointed anyone to talk on behalf of others.
Everyone has the freedom to express themselves as long as they didn't offend others. There is no offense in telling facts...
who cares what you say!

V

vidya

Everyone should eat the fruit and then decide whether it tasted sweet or very sour. :D ::)

androme

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
Guys can we just behave like matured people instead of like grade school kids? Getting into petty quarells, giving positive and negative points. ghosh, all of a sudden I feel like this has become a facebook page full of teenagers. Just express your opinion and try and support it with facts. Keep it decent. Please dont let it slip beneath a certain level. Its no one's falut if some people have good experience and others dont. Its pathetic when we throw petty personal attacks on each other. It shows how low we will stoop for some insignificant and absoltuely inconsequential satifaction or preceived edge over some stranger whom we probably are never gonna see. This forum is to share opinion and facts. Not to vent the puss of your soul out on each other.

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
androme said:
Guys can we just behave like matured people instead of like grade school kids? Getting into petty quarells, giving positive and negative points. ghosh, all of a sudden I feel like this has become a facebook page full of teenagers. Just express your opinion and try and support it with facts. Keep it decent. Please dont let it slip beneath a certain level. Its no one's falut if some people have good experience and others dont. Its pathetic when we throw petty personal attacks on each other. It shows how low we will stoop for some insignificant and absoltuely inconsequential satifaction or preceived edge over some stranger whom we probably are never gonna see. This forum is to share opinion and facts. Not to vent the puss of your soul out on each other.
Well said!!!!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
androme said:
Totally right, it is unfortunate people don't realize this!!

Jul 21, 2011
androme said:
agreed. people like dr eng x need to understand that..+1 for you for advising him..

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
229334 said:
your profile says,, your visa office is "Sheng Chiu" where is that place man? its name of boy in Chinese language..Why you talking crap here?
bro, this guy (jnathan) is a complete psycho...he got refused by CIC recently and now he is talking crap

V

vidya

Dr Hasib,
I think its high time u have to treat JNATHAN for his trauma suffered by extracting all his teeths. ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.