+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do i need to apply for visa again if i defer my classes on next semester?

Dhavalp13

Dec 31, 2018
Hi Helican
I need help
I apply for jan 2019 intake n i got the visaaa late, now my college didnot give me the new offer for sep 2019.
I m thinking of changing the college
Can i enter canada with another loa?
It will be ok or not?
Can i use the same visa or apply again?
Can i inform the cic ?for the change?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi Helican
I need help
I apply for jan 2019 intake n i got the visaaa late, now my college didnot give me the new offer for sep 2019.
I m thinking of changing the college
Can i enter canada with another loa?
It will be ok or not?
Can i use the same visa or apply again?
Can i inform the cic ?for the change?
yes, you can but you have to change the DLI. Login to your CIC acct and you will see a option to change DLI. Just complete and submit once you have the offer from another college.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
So i only have to change the DLI only ?
Or apply again ?
No, just change DLI. Print/screenshot any confirmation or anything that you see at the end so you have the prove that you submitted the DLI change

MasumModi

May 24, 2019
Hi,

I'm stuck in a very critical situation here. I got my visa 5 days late, so college (Conestoga) advised me to not to fly canada. I have decided to defer my classes to next intake (September 2019) and I've already asked college for deferred offer letter and they are saying like they are totally filled up for September intake.

So right now I've visa but college is not giving me deferred offer letter. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Dhavalp13

Dec 31, 2018
Hi,

I'm stuck in a very critical situation here. I got my visa 5 days late, so college (Conestoga) advised me to not to fly canada. I have decided to defer my classes to next intake (September 2019) and I've already asked college for deferred offer letter and they are saying like they are totally filled up for September intake.

So right now I've visa but college is not giving me deferred offer letter. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
Get the new loa from another college n fly
Just dont forget to change the DLI number of new college in cic portal .

MasumModi

May 24, 2019
No need to get visa another time if u change the clg. Just u have to inform cic by login to gckey.

About fees : Appy for full fee refund your fees will be refunded
Thank you so much, but do you think my agent will help me to do this?
Or I've to do this by my own?

Milikitty

Dec 20, 2019
I got my Canada student visa refused two times and my class will start on jan 6th so I did deferral to next intake and will apply again ..so can u please tell whether there is a chance of getting my visa approved this time please help me.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I got my Canada student visa refused two times and my class will start on jan 6th so I did deferral to next intake and will apply again ..so can u please tell whether there is a chance of getting my visa approved this time please help me.
how can somebody tell you if your visa will be approved or not. You yourself are the best person to know where you are going wrong and how you can improve next time. The best thing you can do is order gcms report. Dont rely on the refusal letters.

osamatariq21

Jan 24, 2020
Hi Helican

I got admission in the Jan 2020 intake. And was awaiting for the final decision on the application. The classes started on 6th Jan. Last date of refund was 16 Jan . On 14 Jan , I applied for refund. The next-day my appointment got approved.

What should I do now?
Do I need to re-apply for visa of I ask the institute for deferral in next session , which is on May and sep. ?

The institute asked me to request for deferral on VAS application system. And the would might deferral to try September session.

Dec 22, 2019
Good Evening everybody!
I am a last year Cambridge A Level student from Riyadh, KSA and I also have been admitted to a Canadian university. My university didnt ask for IELTS as I already had Cambridge English as a Second Language certificate however I fear what if somebody from the embassy asks me give IELTS at the last minute. Is their probability that they may ask me for IELTS score even when I have the letter of acceptance from Canadian university?
Also, my studies at the university will start in September 2020 and I got my letter of acceptance in December 2019 so should I proceed with application for study permit right away? Furthemore, I want to get in touch of somebody who can tell me about his/her life and study experience in Ontario, Canada? What are those things which I should get from here,Riyadh and will help me in my 4-year undergraduate journey ahead?