File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
I wouldn't lie, its a terrible thing to do. Even if it means you may get deported, be truthful and explain your situation as to why you lied. They may just decide to forgive you and look away. And as everyone else has said, she lied as well so she is also at fault. It wouldn't make sense for her to use that against you because then they'll ask her why she encouraged such an act.

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
sir you are right .but if were in my place then you must be trying to find ways.marriage was not fake.things did not turn good.i spent 7 months with her,even 5 months after my pr card.
after such a long and tiring process ,no one want to get rid of all these things by simply telling the truth.i am just honest thats y i am telling you the truth otherwise i could say in my initial thread in this forum that i workd there and my wife`s uncle refused to accept my work.i got job letter.
i just wanted an honest advice if you were in my condition.
you can even inbox me message

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
Check your inbox.

You don't need to continue the lie, simply spin it in your favour. Your wife said that you had a job, so she entered this information on the form which you subsequently signed. The job turned out to be bogus, but you didn't know you should report this to CIC. Now your wife is trying to use this against you, so you feel obligated to come clean and let CIC know what really happened (i.e. you were promised a job that never panned out because your wife lied). So, in this scenario, your wife is the liar, not you.

If you have any evidence, keep it in a safe place and make copies.

Your wife is a fool if she thinks that she can threaten you with deportation. She is the guilty party, not you. Yes, you signed that form, but remember *wink*, you never imagined that she was lying about the job. You needn't let CIC know anything further, as it would be a case of your word against hers, unless there is evidence to support either parties claims. At the end of the day, I would contact her and let her know that she has committed fraud (or misrepresented), and that any action she takes will have direct blow back on her and her family. Tell her that you prefer to simply walk away and not have anything further to do with her. She is still bound by the undertaking she signed, but try not to rely on her for anything, take care of yourself (job, housing, etc).

If she doesn't see the reality, make it clear that you will get a lawyer to fight whatever action she thinks she can take. Be firm with her, but try not to let your emotions get the better of you.

I'm pretty sure she is just angry and everything she has said is a bluff...call her bluff!!

FS

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
i did not get any message from you.can you please send it back,there might be some error while sending the message in my inbox.
after submission of all the forms for the first time ,embassy contacted me to submit again permanent resident forms .so i filled all permanent resident forms 2 times and supplementary form 3 times.in all of these forms i had to repeatedly write about this job

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
Oh well, that changes things. You basically continued lying...hmm...if you had only misled CIC the one time, I think it would be easier to explain, but doing it a number of times shows intent to misrepresent.

Anyway, my point is still valid: let your ex-wife know that she is being foolish by thinking she can get you deported based on the lies about that job. Make it clear that she will also be in hot water...I'm sure she's only bluffing...but even if she's not, you shouldn't have any problems. Contact a lawyer and get a free consultation.

FS

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
morgan9 said:
i can simply say that i have worked in that company for 1 year and that company is owned by my ex-wife`s uncle.so she made a plan with that uncle to deport me by telling lie that i was not working there for a year.i can even show to judge digital comparny card. i have digital card of that firm with my digital photo on it(like we have on pr card).i have that company card because at that time my wife`s uncle gave it to me to make me sound geniune in immigration process.

Hey, you do not need to tell any lies again as you have told enough lies already. If I may ask you, where are you guys from? If you guys are from Asia, it will be very difficult for her to lie about the marriage as everyone in the world knows that Asians do a lot of arranged marriages.

On the issue of work experience lie,you should not have done so but since the deed has already been done the solution is this. Attack is the best form of defense. Tell her to go ahead and report you as per the lie as everyone will go down because her family provided the information so her uncle, parents and herself will all go down as this is called Conspiracy, aiding and albeit in Law. The will be punished for providing the forged certificate and they have more to loose. Am sure by the time you say this, she will calm down and learn to change from your lying ways.

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
i was thinking that i would tell her that if she take me to court then i would hire maximum paid lawyer and let her pay for that lawyer as i dont have job and she is responsible for ALL of my expenses.this will cost her a huge some of money and she may not take me to court.but but i got this message from a friend in my inbox,how much is it correct?the message which was sent to me ...............

"""Ok from what you wrote i will tell you first off, do not believe the people that are telling you that she has to support you
what it is .. she is your sponsor and if you are not working then she supports you, but ( if she chooses not to sponsor you and you have no job you will be deported.
in order to stay in canada make sure you are working"""

is this person saying the correct thing????????

itscoezy

Dec 20, 2010
Puerto Vallarta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
10-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-04-2012
Interview........
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-01-2013
morgan9 said:
i was thinking that i would tell her that if she take me to court then i would hire maximum paid lawyer and let her pay for that lawyer as i dont have job and she is responsible for ALL of my expenses.this will cost her a huge some of money and she may not take me to court.but but i got this message from a friend in my inbox,how much is it correct?the message which was sent to me ...............

"""Ok from what you wrote i will tell you first off, do not believe the people that are telling you that she has to support you
what it is .. she is your sponsor and if you are not working then she supports you, but ( if she chooses not to sponsor you and you have no job you will be deported.

She cannot "choose" not to support you. If you take any type of government financial aid, the government pays you, and she gets the bill to pay it back. Yes of course if you call her right now and ask for 100 bucks she doesn't have to hand you 100 dollars, but if you go through the government she will end up paying it back.

Again ,tell her that the entire family will be going down if she reports this as misrepresentation. She misrepresented as well as her uncle or whoever is involved in that business

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
stick to ur original and true facts... Use ur words properly, ie ur wifes encouraged you to file that job... Any lawyer will confirm the fees issue for u within a min.... Also, she CANNOT choose not to sponsor you... She already has, there is an undertaking of it for 3 years that she will be responsible for any gov aid u take in the initial 3 yrs...whether together separated or divorced... If u ask her for money directly then she is not responsible and can turn you away... She is bluffing, let her know that she can only dream about deporting you, however can see herself drown financially if she tries to act smart... you should have contacted a lawyer by now for these generic questions...

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
yes bro.i am just waiting for weekend to end.i will find some lawyer and get consultation from him.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
morgan9 said:
who will pay for my lawyer fee?
You would have to pay for your lawyer fees yourself. She is under no obligation to pay your lawyer fees. She is responsible for supporting you - but this does not include paying lawyer fees.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
morgan9 said:

This is completely false.

kenyatta

Star Member
May 8, 2011
did cic call ur employer to verify employment if so then they will not do anything because it was confirmed that u worked there however remember this one never lie to anyone let this be as lesson i think shes just threatening u dont worry if she do she will be in hot water too

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
morgan9 said:
hello
i got divorced from my wife last week.i came to canada 7 months back.my wife just made me a call and threaten me that she z filing a case in court on monday to deport me using one fake info which i wrote in my immigration file.i belong to a very financially sound family so i did not do job for 1 year after my engineering degree .while filling the immigration forms 2 years back, my wife`s family told me to not leave any empty period of unemployement in forms.they then gave me the certificate of 1 year job at one of my wife relative construction company.i filled that empty period of 1 year by that. now she is trying to use that info to deport me.
so friends is there any thing to worry about?
whether i relax or be alert of storm coming monday onward in my life.
thanks in advance for your replies.
please suggest me what to do?

I think your wife also post some queries in this forum to find out if she can deport you but all the answers was "negative". so i assume she not gonna try it too .

Cheers... 8)