+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

divorced.single fake info on file

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
hello
i got divorced from my wife last week.i came to canada 7 months back.my wife just made me a call and threaten me that she z filing a case in court on monday to deport me using one fake info which i wrote in my immigration file.i belong to a very financially sound family so i did not do job for 1 year after my engineering degree .while filling the immigration forms 2 years back, my wife`s family told me to not leave any empty period of unemployement in forms.they then gave me the certificate of 1 year job at one of my wife relative construction company.i filled that empty period of 1 year by that. now she is trying to use that info to deport me.
so friends is there any thing to worry about?
whether i relax or be alert of storm coming monday onward in my life.
thanks in advance for your replies.
please suggest me what to do?

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
if you want to send me the private email to help me then please this z my email adres
morgan9jjj@hotmail.com

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
Have you landed? If so, you're fine. no need to worry. If she's threatening you, get a lawyer.

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
yes i am in canada for last 7 months.
do i need to worry about her statement or just ignore her.
what is the complexity of this offence.
she is going to attack me by two ways 1.marrige of fraud 2.fake info on immigration file

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
It's EXTREMELY hard to prove marriage fraud, not saying you committed it, but for people who are victims of marriage fraud, it's sad and difficult to prove.

And again, hard to prove false information unless you actually put false information in. The only reason I suggested a lawyer is because a lawyer can tell you better than we can what the law suggests for both her and for you.

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
its 11:15 pm here in ON.
weekend tomorrow.will look for any good lawyer on monday.
i found even many lawyers here so i thought to get the idea from those who understand my situation or have passed thru the condition like mine.
yes i put that wrong info as per said by my wife`s family to cover the time gap between my degree and next job,its period of about 1 year,i wrote in immigration form that i worked in a construction company of my wife`s relative.
as i am in canada already then still she can use that info against me?

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
morgan9 said:
its 11:15 pm here in ON.
weekend tomorrow.will look for any good lawyer on monday.
i found even many lawyers here so i thought to get the idea from those who understand my situation or have passed thru the condition like mine.
yes i put that wrong info as per said by my wife`s family to cover the time gap between my degree and next job,its period of about 1 year,i wrote in immigration form that i worked in a construction company of my wife`s relative.
as i am in canada already then still she can use that info against me?
That being said, she could, but again I'm not sure if that can "deport" you. Like I said, looking for a good immigration lawyer will help. I hope you find the help you need for this on Monday!

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
oh i was sleepy but ur post was like a shock to me............i can be deported after 7 months living in canada as pr just bcz of that info...........
any expert please
please advice me

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
get a lawyer, and file a case against her first of threatening you, and trying to deport you and not staying committed as a sponsor (her undertaking)... be the first to file it bro... and since she is screwing you out of a lie, do everything possible to protect urself, put the blame back since her family asked to do that extra job addition, i hope ;) she filled the form so claim that she did/filled that form for you, you provided ur info, she added that one in... and you are safe... best of luck dude... + at the same time dont let the lawyer empty ur pockets as well... they can be pretty sneaky...

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
If she complain about wrong information in Immigration file, definately you can be deported any time if it is proved in court. Misrepresentation is a serious crime. So look for a good lawer for advice. My suggestion is try to mutually solve this problem.
As a marriage fraud, she can not do anything now as you have already landed. She is financially responsible for three years according to sponsorship undertaking though you are divorced.
I am not a lawer. What I am saying is based on my knowledge.
All the best

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
wowwwwwwwwwwww
you are my boss onward.you are simply great.i hope you were lawyer and i hire you to defend me.
you are simply great,superb.
ok should i tell my lawyer that i entered this wrong info?
i will tell that her family filled the form but judge will ask me did not you read the form bcz you have signed declaration that i have read all the points and all are correct.bcz even after submiting the original documents i got documents to fill AGAIN like supplementry form and pr card form before final approval, we have to fill supplementory form 3 times and pr form 2 times in total during whole immigration process.it will be difficult for me to stand with my words that i did not know what did she write in forms as she filled my forms.
can i say the original thing that my father in law filled all my documents and also put that 1 year job info and when i asked from him that y did he put this job,he replied that he would arrange all of my certificates.
OR i can simply say that i have worked in that company for 1 year and that company is owned by my ex-wife`s uncle.so she made a plan with that uncle to deport me by telling lie that i was not working there for a year.i can even show to judge digital comparny card. i have digital card of that firm with my digital photo on it(like we have on pr card).i have that company card because at that time my wife`s uncle gave it to me to make me sound geniune in immigration process.

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
i can simply say that i have worked in that company for 1 year and that company is owned by my ex-wife`s uncle.so she made a plan with that uncle to deport me by telling lie that i was not working there for a year.i can even show to judge digital comparny card. i have digital card of that firm with my digital photo on it(like we have on pr card).i have that company card because at that time my wife`s uncle gave it to me to make me sound geniune in immigration process.

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
please check inbox of this immigration forum.i sent you a private message in inbox.inbox icon is on right upper border