+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance/Part time Masters Degree is Valid as per WES ECA?

Shrumail

Jun 6, 2018
As long as the University or Institution is recognized, WES should evaluate it positively.
What about MCA distance education programne of Kurukshetra university? Is there anyone who obtained POSITIVE ECA (equivalent to masters programme in us or canada)?

332663Rb!

Star Member
May 23, 2017
What about MCA distance education programne of Kurukshetra university? Is there anyone who obtained POSITIVE ECA (equivalent to masters programme in us or canada)?
Did you check if your University is under UGC and your program is approved by distance education bureau of india. If yes then it wes will accept it. Make your account in Wes and search for your university. Send your documents under your universities name, irrespective of your degree saying distance education. If not there are other institutions other than WES. But this should work. Good luck !!

Reactions: Shrumail

skamath23

Aug 11, 2014
Hi Surbhi,

I am having the same question as yours and want to know about it. If you have done WES ECA with a certificate of 1 year PG diploma by NMIMS (global access school for continuing education) distance learning, can you please tell me if it was successful or not? Did you get any points for that?

Please help. I am eager to know that as I want to apply for the same course and the last date of application is in next couple of days.

Will be waiting for your revert.
So did apply to IQAS after getting the 1-year degree from NMIMS Distance Education

Guptamansi188

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hello everyone is pg diploma one year distance learning from IGNOU accredited by wes I got my bachelors regular already accredited. Not from IGNOU though. can I claim two or more degrees in EE profile
Pl help .
Thanks in advance.
Hey did your PG Diploma from IGNOU got positive report from WES. Pls reply

Rochak007

Jun 20, 2018
Hey!
Can anyone please guide me with what all documents need to be send to WES?
Is it only the Transcripts and the colored photocopy of the Degree?
I have done my B.Tech from Uttar Pradesh Tech University and PGDM from NMIMS, Mumbai.
What are the chances of getting it approved?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey!
Can anyone please guide me with what all documents need to be send to WES?
Is it only the Transcripts and the colored photocopy of the Degree?
I have done my B.Tech from Uttar Pradesh Tech University and PGDM from NMIMS, Mumbai.
What are the chances of getting it approved?
Hi,

If you go to the page https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/ and provide the required information, they will tell you exactly what you need to submit.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello there need help.
I am doing UK MBA and my UK university is wes enlisted and accredited.
but my campus is in Malaysia.
so how they will evaluate the degree?
As long as you get your final award from the UK university then it will be accepted. Many have been in your shoes, so dont worry.

regards

Rochak007

Jun 20, 2018
Hi,

If you go to the page https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/ and provide the required information, they will tell you exactly what you need to submit.

regards
Hi!

Thanks, Got it! Need to send Photocopy of the Degree and the Transcripts.
One more question please. Is Distance Post Graduation Diploma from NMIMS- Global Access School recognised by WES?
When I go to the WES tool mentioned above. In the Drop Down list for Courses only Bachelor and Master courses are there (No Post Graduate Diploma). But, If I choose MBA from NMIMS - It shows as recognised and equivalent to Canada's.
Please suggest if PGDM (Distance) from NMIMS will get recognised.

Thanks.

Sumanr

Jun 30, 2018
Hi,
Im starting the immigration process now with a plan to immigrate to Canada on the year 2020. Im starting my post graduate studies now throught distance education and I have the following options of universities:
IGNOU
MIT
Symbiosis
Narsee Monjee.

Id like to know, a degree from which of these universities will have more weightage for me to get a job in Canada.

Sumanr

Jun 30, 2018
Hi,
Im planning to immigrate to Canada in the year 2020. Im starting my post graduate studies now. I have the following University options:

1. IGNOU
2. SYMBIOSIS
3. MIT
4. NARSEE MONJEE

I'd like to know, a degree from which of these Universities will help me get a job in Canada?