+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Discuss Alternative routes for CSQ inland applicants.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Anyone have applied for EE, got PR and then still ended up staying in Montreal/Quebec?
You are asking a question which will incriminate those who reply yes to it. I wouldn't be surprised if do not get any replies for this.

tidlhqriry

Oct 25, 2018
You are asking a question which will incriminate those who reply yes to it. I wouldn't be surprised if do not get any replies for this.
i am a mechanical engineer with 365 days paintings revel in in Canada. The lawyer who processed my work allow gave my noc code as 2232 which is mechanical engineering technician with one or three years of degree. but my code must absolutely be 2132 that is mechanical engineer with a four yr degree. i'm looking to input the ee pool and now to expose the process provide which i have already got I have to display noc as 2232 as according to my work allow. however acuactua it ought to be 2132. i am pressured. Any tips please

amp2284

Dec 3, 2018
Hello Chetri,

I have been following on this discussion, was curious to know if you got any reply on your EE application.

Thanks,

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hello Chetri,

I have been following on this discussion, was curious to know if you got any reply on your EE application.

Thanks,
Nearly all the applicants who applied in quebec ran into review required for eligibility, and this process can last for over 6 month. So a lot of applicants are still waiting

aaliah

Dec 17, 2018
Hi,
I know one of my friends who used to live in Quebec, but was approved as EE.

She went to border for landing,but was refused multiple times because she didn’t have a proof of address outside of Quebec.
She eventually moved out of Quebec and finally received PR card.
I think they strictly limit the PR card for EE applicants if their address is still in Quebec.

Hope it helped.

spsingh90

Jan 9, 2019
Hi All,

Need your advise

Can I move to other province like ontario and apply for express entry if i am on OPen work permit.

Thanks in advance