+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Direct CoPR without PPR in CIC Account

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
When you login to your CIC portal, look below your most recent applications. You will see a section that says: Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online. @aaSharma

aaSharma

Jul 18, 2019
When you login to your CIC portal, look below your most recent applications. You will see a section that says: Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online. @aaSharma
Thank you!
I tried this, can't find any application. We sent it last week, does it take time to reflect?

rfsbsb

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Anyone received his card recently ( after sending photos and a copy of COPR)?
Please share your experience
I have. I've received the letter saying I'm a PR on May 25, send the photos on May 27 and received the card on Jun 12.
I'm PNP Inland and was requested to send the photos to Kitchener office (I also live in Kitchener). On the envelope I included 1 photo of each family member (as requested on the letter) with our UCI number, date of birth and full name. I've also included a copy of the letter and an additional letter stating my address change (I previously lived in Toronto and moved to Kitchener).

Reactions: pemyrie

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Guys- I have a question !
I was an CEC inland applicant and have really received my CoPR which is valid for one year. However, I’m now currently visiting my family back in my home country, so I am wondering if I’m able to mail my CoPR with a photo of mine straight to IRCC listed on my CoPR letter from my country? Would it be any problem?
What did you decide to do and what happened?

I might be in similar position if CoPR comes through when I’m temporarily back in my home country (as a PNP inland applicant currently on BOWP).

Sounds like they didn’t call you to confirm still in Canada and just issued your CoPR by e-mail with a virtual landing, is that right?

No reason really why you couldn’t mail the CoPR and photos from overseas, then get PR card to your Canadian residential address. Or can you take that CoPR with you when return to Canada and “land” at the border? This is what would have happened pre-COVID.

What I don’t know is if you get CoPR email but when outside of Canada, whether that invalidates any current work permit as a temporary resident (under which you could have otherwise legally returned to Canada even with COVID).

Reactions: benson9189

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
I did the same and could find my PR card application.

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
What did you decide to do and what happened?

I might be in similar position if CoPR comes through when I’m temporarily back in my home country (as a PNP inland applicant currently on BOWP).

Sounds like they didn’t call you to confirm still in Canada and just issued your CoPR by e-mail with a virtual landing, is that right?

No reason really why you couldn’t mail the CoPR and photos from overseas, then get PR card to your Canadian residential address. Or can you take that CoPR with you when return to Canada and “land” at the border? This is what would have happened pre-COVID.

What I don’t know is if you get CoPR email but when outside of Canada, whether that invalidates any current work permit as a temporary resident (under which you could have otherwise legally returned to Canada even with COVID).
I was thinking of raising an inquiry to ask about it, but I didn't. Lol
so, I mailed my CoPR along with a photo to my friends in Canada and ask them to mail it for me to IRCC. And it's a time and money consuming things to do so, and the letter has delivered to the IRCC office.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
I was thinking of raising an inquiry to ask about it, but I didn't. Lol
so, I mailed my CoPR along with a photo to my friends in Canada and ask them to mail it for me to IRCC. And it's a time and money consuming things to do so, and the letter has delivered to the IRCC office.
Hey @benson9189 - I see you have sent the documents to IRCC with help of your friend, just curious, how you will return back to Canada then? You have any other Visa to get back to Canada in that case?

Reactions: benson9189