Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
54321 said:
Hello any and everyone,

Got my COPR in Mar-16 and currently living outside Canada, I have been searching and applying for jobs online in my career (industrial eng.) but so far no good news. In addition, two of my friends returned back from Canada after spending little over a year working what they described as "pointless menial jobs", and before leaving they both had decent experience (one in civil eng. 6+ and the other in mech. eng. 5+). When you read other peoples cases online you may ignore it but these two cases (in my real life - not online) can be a sort of 'wake-up call'. I also gather that companies/employers in Canada tend to ignore applicants who have no Canadian education and work experience. My concern is if there are others with similar experiences and what have they done to overcome such a situation.
there are 3 type of rich : Born Rich or Marry Rich or Work from scratch to became rich.

We under mix second and third category : Born in third world country which we not find suitable for us, came Canada and now need to make ours way up.

If your English as good as Canadian or you from some very demanding profession then its lot easier to get good job, else like everyone else start from scratch.
Work as security gaurd, restaurant, Cashier, warehouse etc and upgrade your studies/resume/experience for better job.

After few months you will get your dream job and then you will start liking everything in Canada.

If you became negative then nothing will happen, you will be frustrated and family will be tense.
If you go back , do you think you will be happy ? if that's the case then why you even think for leaving all those things in first place.

Every one here has work their way up. don't loose your hope, enjoy Canada,

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Aquib said:
there are 3 type of rich : Born Rich or Marry Rich or Work from scratch to became rich.

We under mix second and third category : Born in third world country which we not find suitable for us, came Canada and now need to make ours way up.

If your English as good as Canadian or you from some very demanding profession then its lot easier to get good job, else like everyone else start from scratch.
Work as security gaurd, restaurant, Cashier, warehouse etc and upgrade your studies/resume/experience for better job.

After few months you will get your dream job and then you will start liking everything in Canada.

If you became negative then nothing will happen, you will be frustrated and family will be tense.
If you go back , do you think you will be happy ? if that's the case then why you even think for leaving all those things in first place.

Every one here has work their way up. don't loose your hope, enjoy Canada,
Totally agree with you. +1 for you.

I had to work at a gas station doing night shifts. I did this for couple of months even though I had a masters from one of the top 3 Canadian university and overseas work experience working in a big global company.

I had to work my way up and finally got a great job.

Perseverance, hard work and dedication is what you need to have. Be humble and dont hesitate to take a cashier or odd job to pay your bills. Work part time in odds jobs to pay bills and spend your other 4 days looking for your professional job.

Taking an odd job will give you a 365° perspective on life. It will make you humble, make you realize the hardships/sacrifices of your loved ones.

Keep working hard and you will make it. If you can make it in your own coutry, then you can make it here in Canada. Right attitude is needed.