+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difference in contents of RPRF letter

journeyer

May 23, 2018
if you check my GCMS post in April AoR thread, they requested for RPRF after two rounds of review - the first round on April 19 was conducted by a Program Asst. at CIO, where the recommendation was 'Pass' (both eligibility and criminality), and then another round by the case analyst at CPC, Ottawa on May 14, following which the request for RPRF was generated by the same case analyst at that point; the case analyst also recommended 'Pass'(nothing on criminality here).

The final review (dunno when) will be conducted by an officer, taking both recommendations into consideration, and initiating the BGC, which I don't think will take long. I have been in what people call the IP1 stage for about 57 days now, so great chance I am directly going to move to PPR or move to IP2 for a matter of hours (hate the IP1-IP2 terms) Is it going to be smooth sailing? Yup, as I have no criminal history and no security issues in my record. It is a matter of waiting now - how long I have no idea.

P.S.: The case analyst, quite oddly, made notes about the inconsistent design on my WES ECA report, after the Program Assistant had already verified the data against the WES database in the previous round.
Your passing eligibility is good. That means you can now quit your job, take a mini vacation, and wait for your PPR. Maybe i'll order my notes on the 4th month if no PPR yet.

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
go for GCMS immediately. you are nearly 4.5 months into your application.
If you follow the January and February there are still a sizeable chunk of people waiting, the majority that have paid the requested RPRF some months back. Within this group, there are people that have called CIC and been told their applications have been approved, but there is a hold on triggering PPR and as long as its within the 6 months - they have nothing to worry / complain about.

My sense is my PPR should come any day now or within the month of June.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
If you follow the January and February there are still a sizeable chunk of people waiting, the majority that have paid the requested RPRF some months back. Within this group, there are people that have called CIC and been told their applications have been approved, but there is a hold on triggering PPR and as long as its within the 6 months - they have nothing to worry / complain about.

My sense is my PPR should come any day now or within the month of June.
wow, you are patient. A rare trait in this bazaar of impatient, soon-to-be canucks. I doff my hat to thee!

Reactions: Jadedrio

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
wow, you are patient. A rare trait in this bazaar of impatient, soon-to-be canucks. I doff my hat to thee!
It feel's too intense to order GCMS notes. Ultimately, it won't change if my application is approved or denied. On top of that I think a lot depends on where you are from and circumstances of applying. I'm Australian, killing time living and working in paradise. I'll loop back when I receive my PPR.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
It feel's too intense to order GCMS notes. Ultimately, it won't change if my application is approved or denied. On top of that I think a lot depends on where you are from and circumstances of applying. I'm Australian, killing time living and working in paradise. I'll loop back when I receive my PPR.
I get your point, but sometimes it reveals why your application is taking so much time - for example, NOC mismatch. Therefore, an additional stage of review. You raise a CSE and send a new letter. I mean it's a highly personal choice that is justified depending on what you are looking at.

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
I get your point, but sometimes it reveals why your application is taking so much time - for example, NOC mismatch. Therefore, an additional stage of review. You raise a CSE and send a new letter. I mean it's a highly personal choice that is justified depending on what you are looking at.
Agreed. I'll touch base with my lawyer if I haven't received PPR at the end of end of this month. Until then, the volume of people with January and Feb AOR's inland and outland still hanging is keeping everything in context.

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015

Just got PPR.

Good luck !!!

Reactions: zagcollins

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
Hello everyone,

I have been a silent observer of the forums and they have been very helpful.

I'm an FSW- Outland
Aor 28 Dec 2017
And I've received an RPRF request from London visa office on 11th of June. The contents of the letter are different from the ones mentioned in this thread and I don't know if this means anything!

the RPRF request letter doesn't mention anything about eligibility or any information about my application status. It just says:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require that you upload the following documents
to your MyCIC account:
 XXXXXXXXXXXX
 > Payment Receipt: for CAD 980 (RPRF). This must be received at this
office by: 2018/06/16
I

So, 7 days deadline and no info about my application status. The amount was paid on 14th of June. I don't have access to my CIC account as I'm using a representative. Has anyone seen such wording for the RPRF request? Should I worry? And how long would the wait be before I see any update?

I appreciate any help..

Thanks

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

I'm an FSW- Outland
Aor 28 Dec 2017
And I've received an RPRF request from London visa office on 11th of June. The contents of the letter are different from the ones mentioned in this thread and I don't know if this means anything!

the RPRF request letter doesn't mention anything about eligibility or any information about my application status. It just says:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require that you upload the following documents
to your MyCIC account:
 XXXXXXXXXXXX
I

So, 7 days deadline and no info about my application status. The amount was paid on 14th of June. I don't have access to my CIC account as I'm using a representative. Has anyone seen such wording for the RPRF request? Should I worry? And how long would the wait be before I see any update?

I appreciate any help..

Thanks
nothing to fret about.

ADEYEYE

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
lagos Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 14 2017
Doc's Request.
July 2018 RPRF
Nomination.....
feb 26 2017
AOR Received.
15/05/15
Med's Done....
9 april 2018
Passport Req..
July 20 2018
Hello everyone,

I'm an FSW- Outland
Aor 28 Dec 2017

to your MyCIC account:
 XXXXXXXXXXXX
I

I appreciate any help..

Thanks
I received the same rprf message .It didnt even mention my visa office. Ive being in IP2 for 2months now. then the mail on 5th of july 2018

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following:
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rprf for me and my wife.

anybody with an explanation.

Thanks

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
The wordings on my letter do not suggest what level my application has reached and no way of deducing which LVO my application is being processed too.

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following:..."

Any idea?

ADEYEYE

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
lagos Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 14 2017
Doc's Request.
July 2018 RPRF
Nomination.....
feb 26 2017
AOR Received.
15/05/15
Med's Done....
9 april 2018
Passport Req..
July 20 2018
The wordings on my letter do not suggest what level my application has reached and no way of deducing which LVO my application is being processed too.

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following:..."

Any idea?
I had d same paid d same day got PPR In 2 weeks.

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
I was on IP2 before I got the letter. Shortly after I paid the status of my ADR changed to "Not Applicable". Should I hope for a short wait?