+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difference in contents of RPRF letter

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
My observation (which may be wrong) is that the first process is R10 that is a Completeness Test after which applicants receive confirmation email that there file is being reviewed now.

After R10 there are three tests that runs simultaneously (Only my guess)

A11 That review that applicant has met Minimum Eligibility Requirment (R75 MER)
A40 That review Fraud and Misrepresentation R75 MER

In order to perform A11 and A40 on R75 the following Documents (Scanned Copies submitted) are reviewed

1) R78 Education
2) R79 Language
3) R80 Work Experience
4) R81 Age
5) R82 Arranged Employment (if any)
6) R83 Adaptability (All components Applicable)

In addition to these R76 Settlement Funds is also verified.

After that A11 and A40 is passed only Admissibility Test remains (That I guess is started along with A11 and A40)

Admissibility Test (A16)

In this Test first thing they check is R29 Medicals and then move into Security Checks. This includes verification of Police Certificate, Criminal checks with International Agencies, and running Test in Canada's own system.

Medical is usually completed in 1 month but many people believe Security Checks can take upto 6 months or more to complete.

However, I think process may be different for each class and program.
What do you think the stage would be if someone has got the first letter?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
What do you think the stage would be if someone has got the first letter?
You will receive AOR in few hours after application. Later on, you will receive a notification from CIC and your account will be updated with Medical Pass. At that stage, you can start predicting stages.

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
You will receive AOR in few hours after application. Later on, you will receive a notification from CIC and your account will be updated with Medical Pass. At that stage, you can start predicting stages.
I had been asked to pay RPRF last week. And today, the following additional documents have been requested from me. My AOR is 7th July.

Myself: Principle Applicant:-

1. Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of a passport or travel document that is valid for at least 6 months. Please provide a copy of your previous and most recent passports - Though I had uploaded my earlier passport and current passport during application submission
2. Client Information: Please provide a copy of your ECA report. - This also I had uploaded earlier
3. Birth registration/certificate: Please proviode a copy of your birth registration/certificate. - This is most tricky! I do not have birth certificate. In India, 10th marksheet is considered to be the proof of age.
Please suggest what can be done in this situation. And why would they be asking for birth certificate.

Dependent Applicant-

1. Birth registration/certificate: Please provide a copy of your birth registration/certificate. - Same situation here. Dont have birth certificate. Please suggest an alternative solution
2. Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of a passport or travel document that is valid for at least 6 months. - Though I had uploaded my husband's earlier passport and current passport during application submission
3. Client Information: Please provide a copy of your ECA report. - This also we had uploaded earlier

Anyway, passport and ECA I will upload again. However, please help what can I do for birth certificate. Just have 7 days in hands. :(

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I had been asked to pay RPRF last week. And today, the following additional documents have been requested from me. My AOR is 7th July.

1. Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of a passport or travel document that is valid for at least 6 months. Please provide a copy of your previous and most recent passports - Though I had uploaded my earlier passport and current passport during application submission
2. Client Information: Please provide a copy of your ECA report. - This also I had uploaded earlier
3. Birth registration/certificate: Please proviode a copy of your birth registration/certificate. - This is most tricky! I do not have birth certificate. In India, 10th marksheet is considered to be the proof of age.
Please suggest what can be done in this situation. And why would they be asking for birth certificate.

Dependent Applicant-

1. Birth registration/certificate: Please provide a copy of your birth registration/certificate. - Same situation here. Dont have birth certificate. Please suggest an alternative solution
2. Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of a passport or travel document that is valid for at least 6 months. - Though I had uploaded my husband's earlier passport and current passport during application submission
3. Client Information: Please provide a copy of your ECA report. - This also we had uploaded earlier

Anyway, passport and ECA I will upload again. However, please help what can I do for birth certificate. Just have 7 days in hands. :(
If you don't have any Birth Certificate then you can upload any alternative document such as Family History or Record, Child Registration Certificate or any other alternative certificate that your government issue. If nothing is available then attach School Certificate along-with your ID Card/Driving Licence having your DOB. In addition, do write LOE to explain why you cannot provide Birth Certificate and what alternative documents have been attached.

I hope this will help. Good Luck!

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017

Dependent Applicant-

God this is scary if they have asking same documents again.. What kind of concern CIC people might have found in your application that they had to ask for passport and ECA copy again? This highest possibility is that last uploaded copy may not be clear or legible that's why.

And birth certificate is surely something which people in our age group don't have (most of us).. CIC should suggest what alternate document can be provided in place of birth certificate.

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi everyone
Urgent held required
I have received RPRF last week saying to pay RPRF for principal applicant withing 30 days . nothing has been said for dependent (spouse) , Really confusing
Can RPRF be requested only to prime applicant and not the dependent (spouse) in any case ?
urgent reply appreciated
:(
Regards
Gary

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hi everyone,

It seems that there are two formats to the rprf letter. One that says eligibility is passed and the other that says eligibility and admissibility is under process. However, my letter is different and says the following:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose."

No mention of eligibility whatsoever. Any thoughts?

nirzhor26

Jan 20, 2018
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. I got this one in rprf request.... Can anyone interpret it?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone,

It seems that there are two formats to the rprf letter. One that says eligibility is passed and the other that says eligibility and admissibility is under process. However, my letter is different and says the following:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose."

No mention of eligibility whatsoever. Any thoughts?
assuming that this is the new verbiage that CIC is using. Exact same words in my RPRF that I received last week. Have you received PPR yet?

nirzhor26

Jan 20, 2018
not even any update.. it is showing the additional documents you have provided is under review... when is your aor?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
not even any update.. it is showing the additional documents you have provided is under review... when is your aor?
same here, AoR is in my signature - April 13. As far as reviewing your RPRF letter is concerned (something that you have mentioned in one of your previous posts), seems like the way they are wording it now.

Admissibility AFAIK is different from eligibility, which is step#1, while admissibility is step#2 which is the final step (security, BGC, re-checking medical report). So, we could be (or maybe not) in IP2. However, let's assume we are in IP2 - it still doesn't say anything about where we are at as far as getting PPR is concerned and I mean in terms of dates. The only thing it tells us is that we have cleared the most important bit in the PR process and unless you are a criminal or have been one, matter of time before we receive the so-called 'golden mail'.

Last edited:

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
assuming that this is the new verbiage that CIC is using. Exact same words in my RPRF that I received last week. Have you received PPR yet?
Nope. I received RPRF and paid on same day almost 6 weeks ago and still nothing yet. Just shows that additional documents being reviewed. I called CIC and they said they are doing bgc.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Nope. I received RPRF and paid on same day almost 6 weeks ago and still nothing yet. Just shows that additional documents being reviewed. I called CIC and they said they are doing bgc.
The way it is worded does seem to suggest BGC considering it says just admissibility and not eligibility.