+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difference in contents of RPRF letter

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

So far i have seen two different formats of RPRF letter

1. This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility
review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional
information is required for that purpose.

I guess those who receive it, their eligibility 11.2 A is under progress. R10 check completed.

2. This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, Which has been found eligible in the class for which it was submitted. Admissibility
review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still on going; you will be contacted if additional

I guess those who receive it, their eligibility 11.2 A is recommended as pass. R10 check completed.

Let me know your views/observation on this.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
narindersahib said:
Hi Guys,

So far i have seen two different formats of RPRF letter

1. This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility
review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional

I guess those who receive it, their eligibility A11.2 is under progress. R10 check completed.

2. This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, Which has been found eligible in the class for which it was submitted. Admissibility
review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still on going; you will be contacted if additional

I guess those who receive it, their eligibility 11.2 A is recommended as pass. R10 check completed.

Let me know your views/observation on this.
My observation (which may be wrong) is that the first process is R10 that is a Completeness Test after which applicants receive confirmation email that there file is being reviewed now.

After R10 there are three tests that runs simultaneously (Only my guess)

A11 That review that applicant has met Minimum Eligibility Requirment (R75 MER)
A40 That review Fraud and Misrepresentation R75 MER

In order to perform A11 and A40 on R75 the following Documents (Scanned Copies submitted) are reviewed

1) R78 Education
2) R79 Language
3) R80 Work Experience
4) R81 Age
5) R82 Arranged Employment (if any)
6) R83 Adaptability (All components Applicable)

In addition to these R76 Settlement Funds is also verified.

After that A11 and A40 is passed only Admissibility Test remains (That I guess is started along with A11 and A40)

Admissibility Test (A16)

In this Test first thing they check is R29 Medicals and then move into Security Checks. This includes verification of Police Certificate, Criminal checks with International Agencies, and running Test in Canada's own system.

Medical is usually completed in 1 month but many people believe Security Checks can take upto 6 months or more to complete.

However, I think process may be different for each class and program.

Reactions: tobs

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
BillHyatt said:
My observation (which may be wrong) is that the first process is R10 that is a Completeness Test after which applicants receive confirmation email that there file is being reviewed now.

After R10 there are three tests that runs simultaneously (Only my guess)

A11 That review that applicant has met Minimum Eligibility Requirment (R75 MER)
A40 That review Fraud and Misrepresentation R75 MER

In order to perform A11 and A40 on R75 the following Documents (Scanned Copies submitted) are reviewed

1) R78 Education
2) R79 Language
3) R80 Work Experience
4) R81 Age
5) R82 Arranged Employment (if any)
6) R83 Adaptability (All components Applicable)

In addition to these R76 Settlement Funds is also verified.

After that A11 and A40 is passed only Admissibility Test remains (That I guess is started along with A11 and A40)

Admissibility Test (A16)

In this Test first thing they check is R29 Medicals and then move into Security Checks. This includes verification of Police Certificate, Criminal checks with International Agencies, and running Test in Canada's own system.

Medical is usually completed in 1 month but many people believe Security Checks can take upto 6 months or more to complete.

However, I think process may be different for each class and program.

Thanks Bill,

So as per you A11 and A40 ( eligibility) s passed, who receives RPRF letter with content mentioned in point 2.

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Anticipating my RPRF...hopefully no rejections along the way to PPR

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Anyone who got RPRF request with point 1 above (both eligibility and admissibility under review) and eventually got PPR?

I got the same and am curious about the success rate (staying positive!).

Dhrvsd

Mar 15, 2017
Anyone who got RPRF request with point 1 above (both eligibility and admissibility under review) and eventually got PPR?

I got the same and am curious about the success rate (staying positive!).

I got the same on May 18. No sign of PPR yet.

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
I got my PPR today :) Not sure why there's a difference in wording but regardless, an RPRF request is a good sign that an application is progressing.

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
My RPRF under ..eligibility and admissibility review still in progress...
However no PPR yet

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
I got RPRF with point 1 on June 1st and I paid on June 2nd. I am waiting for PPR. I am CEC inland. I am very curious as to if the RPRF is a generic letter or only people who are close get it. Hoping for the best

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
I got RPRF with point 1 on June 1st and I paid on June 2nd. I am waiting for PPR. I am CEC inland. I am very curious as to if the RPRF is a generic letter or only people who are close get it. Hoping for the best
Hard to tell as I've read some people have received RPRF request early on (ie. a few days after AOR). But generally, getting the request is a sign your application is in the final stage. Hope you get PPR soon!