Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2010
LANDED..........
August 2010
Landed - 27Aug 2010 and left, but didn't got PR card due to photo problem, it seems i will not be able to return canada any time sooner to give them fresh pictures, so can i apply for PR card application from scratch in case i travel to Canada by mid of this year (after a year of landing) during my vacation time? or it is compulsory to appear for pictures once receiving letter from CIC for resubmitting the pictures

Will there be any obligation in getting Travel document?

wj

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

khanwaja said:
Landed - 27Aug 2010 and left, but didn't got PR card due to photo problem, it seems i will not be able to return canada any time sooner to give them fresh pictures, so can i apply for PR card application from scratch in case i travel to Canada by mid of this year (after a year of landing) during my vacation time? or it is compulsory to appear for pictures once receiving letter from CIC for resubmitting the pictures

Will there be any obligation in getting Travel document?

wj
1. You have to appear at the CIC within 6 months of "landing" to get the picture re-taken. If you aren't returning within that period, you will need to apply for a new PR card, with the fee. The present processing time is 213 days. You still would have to pick up the card. So you are not going to get it done during a holiday in Canada. Yes you will have to pay to get the travel document, $50.00

khanwaja

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Apr 2009
Med's Request
Nov 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2010
LANDED..........
August 2010
213 days to get the PR card? i heared it take one month to get the PR card... Please correct me if i am wrong?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

khanwaja said:
213 days to get the PR card? i heared it take one month to get the PR card... Please correct me if i am wrong?
1. Original card on "landing" 30 days, replacement card, which yours will be, 213 days.

fran137

Oct 11, 2008
PMM

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I.E OF THE PHOTO OF MY YOUNGER DAUGHTER I AM GOING BUT I INTENDED TO RETURN TO DUBAI AFTER 10 DAYS AS SHE HAS SCHOOL I THOUGHT THAT AFTER THE CORRECTION OF THE PHOTO THEY MAIL IT TO THE APPLICANT AS THE REST FO US RECIEVED OURS I.E THROUGH THE MAIL
I AM NOT AWARE OF THE REQUIREMENT OF THE APPLICANT TO COLLECT THE PR CARD COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAINE THIS PROCDURE TO ME IS IT A NEW ONE

THANKS