+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did you get an acknowledgement message after submitting a IRCC Webform???

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
I recently submitted a IRCC Webform Enquiry inside Canada. But I did not get any acknowledgement email from IRCC (typically sent in the next couple of days)

Anyone here has experience of submitting Webform inside Canada? Did you get any acknowledgement email? I am just worried if IRCC really gets my Webform message.

SamusAran

Feb 1, 2024
Hello,
Yes, I have sent a bunch of webforms since IRCC made a mistake on my Work Permit where they did not put my Exempt# for LMIA nor my employer, so all the time I sent webforms I was receiving an email like this one from this sender:

CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

For more information, we suggest consulting the following online services:

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

And below this text body, they displayed the information you got entry (I deleted my personal info on the below fields):

PROTECTED B

Applicant Information
Name of applicant:
Email address:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth:
Client ID number:
File number:
Telephone number:
Mobile number:
Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

Enquirer Information
Name of enquirer:
Relationship to applicant: Applicant
Email address:
Telephone number:
Mobile number:
Consultant ICCRC number:

Enquiry:
To whom it may concern, I would like you to reconsider my application EXXXXXXX since there might be 2 mistakes from IRCC on my closed Work Permit:

1. My WP does not have my LMIA Exempt# on it (AXXXXXX).
2. Also the Case Type shown is 20 instead of 52 (LMIA Exempt).

But yeah, definitely this email should come through, I mean do not get despaired.

All the best!

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
Hello,
Yes, I have sent a bunch of webforms since IRCC made a mistake on my Work Permit where they did not put my Exempt# for LMIA nor my employer, so all the time I sent webforms I was receiving an email like this one from this sender:

CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

For more information, we suggest consulting the following online services:

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

And below this text body, they displayed the information you got entry (I deleted my personal info on the below fields):

PROTECTED B

Applicant Information
Name of applicant:
Email address:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth:
Client ID number:
File number:
Telephone number:
Mobile number:
Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

Enquirer Information
Name of enquirer:
Relationship to applicant: Applicant
Email address:
Telephone number:
Mobile number:
Consultant ICCRC number:

Enquiry:
To whom it may concern, I would like you to reconsider my application EXXXXXXX since there might be 2 mistakes from IRCC on my closed Work Permit:

1. My WP does not have my LMIA Exempt# on it (AXXXXXX).
2. Also the Case Type shown is 20 instead of 52 (LMIA Exempt).

But yeah, definitely this email should come through, I mean do not get despaired.

All the best!
Thanks, but did you send the Webform inside Canada or outside Canada?

SamusAran

Feb 1, 2024
They definitely got your email,
Not sure if you realized that after you submitted your application webform, did you see a sent message confirmation right after you sent it?

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
I saw message sent confirmation on the Webform browser, but no acknowledgement email from IRCC.

I used to get acknowledgement email for Webform Enquiry when I sent the Webform outside Canada in Europe.

SamusAran

Feb 1, 2024
I saw message sent confirmation on the Webform browser, but no acknowledgement email from IRCC.

I used to get acknowledgement email for Webform Enquiry when I sent the Webform outside Canada in Europe.
I see and understand.
What I can tell you, I have received acknowledgement when I have sent these webforms, wait until tomorrow or two days.
Also, you can check your junk folder and the latest, you can call IRCC to double check if they've received such webform, which most likely the answer is yes, but just to avoid get in panic for you.

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
I see and understand.
What I can tell you, I have received acknowledgement when I have sent these webforms, wait until tomorrow or two days.
Also, you can check your junk folder and the latest, you can call IRCC to double check if they've received such webform, which most likely the answer is yes, but just to avoid get in panic for you.
Actually, this issue has been asked many times in this forum:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ircc-webform-no-automated-response.620949/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sent-a-webform-an-hour-ago-but-didn’t-receive-a-confirmation-email.705792/

SamusAran

Feb 1, 2024
I see, those forums have messages from 4 years ago though, I mean probably IRCC is different from that time.
Hopefully they come back to you soon with the email confirmation.

Reactions: TADF chemist