+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive the email - Oath Ceremony

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hi,
Can anyone share the number, to call for oath invite email.
I can see that I am scheduled for 2nd August, on the tracker, but haven't received any email yet.
Thanks
my schedules date 3rd august still not received invitation email when you get e mail please update

callmebyyourname

Mar 11, 2022
Calm down, they only email you exactly 1 WEEK before the date.

my schedules date 3rd august still not received invitation email when you get e mail please update
Hi,
Would you please share the phone number so that I call them? I will send a web form as well. My ceremony is scheduled on August 4th buy I haven't got the email yet.
Hi,
Can anyone share the number, to call for oath invite email.
I can see that I am scheduled for 2nd August, on the tracker, but haven't received any email yet.
Thanks

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
As per my online status oath ceremony is 28th July, today is the 22nd. Still did not get the email invite (Checked spam too). I called the 1888- 242- 2100 twice this week and all they did was add a note to say i have not recd the email yet. When i asked them what if i do not get an email aleast on the day of Jul 28th, they said " then they will promptly reschedule " . I do not know if anyone else here has been in the situation where it is less than a week and still did not get the email invite? Please help !

daqui007

Jun 5, 2021
As per my online status oath ceremony is 28th July, today is the 22nd. Still did not get the email invite (Checked spam too). I called the 1888- 242- 2100 twice this week and all they did was add a note to say i have not recd the email yet. When i asked them what if i do not get an email aleast on the day of Jul 28th, they said " then they will promptly reschedule " . I do not know if anyone else here has been in the situation where it is less than a week and still did not get the email invite? Please help !
Did you get a reply yet?

daqui007

Jun 5, 2021
Did you get an email yet?

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
greetings to all,

my oath is scheduled for august 22nd but I still haven’t received the email. What is the timeline for sending out the email with instructions for the oath?

All the best

shabou

Feb 8, 2019
In the tracker, my son Citizenship oath date is 27 JULY, 2022. He haven't yet received any email from immigration on the instructions for oath ceremony. What should he do? whom to contact?

Looking forward for help.

Thanks in advance.

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
greetings to all,

my oath is scheduled for august 22nd but I still haven’t received the email. What is the timeline for sending out the email with instructions for the oath?

All the best
did you received oath invitation