+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive the email - Oath Ceremony

Latas23

Apr 30, 2017
In the tracker, my son Citizenship oath date is 27 JULY, 2022. He haven't yet received any email from immigration on the instructions for oath ceremony. What should he do? whom to contact?

Looking forward for help.

Thanks in advance.
Call 1888- 242- 2100

creed86

Jul 27, 2022
Hey Guys,

Been in the same spot and thought of sharing my experience so people take insight.

On June 28 saw on the online portal that I'm scheduled for Citizenship ceremony on Aug 4 however no instructions email was sent.
Sent a webform to IRCC several times since then but did not get any response.
From what I've learned from other comments and posts that the agents are useless, they just forward your request to the processing office. Even when you call by phone agents just put a note on the application and they don't have access to your application as per stated in the webform webpage.

Today I've just got the email for the instructions, exactly one-week before the ceremony date (here talking about the Scarborough office since I got the email from the address that has SCR---DN SCR Citizenship Ceremony).

So in general they should be sending the invitation around 1 week before the scheduled time. If no email received you might be rescheduled.

daqui007

Jun 5, 2021
Just wanted to give an update. My oath is scheduled for August 3 and I received the email no July 26. It is on Zoom. I appreciate this thread. Good luck!

maheshbhoi_it

Mar 24, 2014
Hello All, My citizenship ceremony is scheduled on August 12th as per tracker, still no email, kindly help / advise, when I call the toll free number ending 2100 , it hangs up stating high Volume of calls!

sawai singh

Jun 27, 2018
Hello Everyone, My portal got updated that I have an oath ceremony on 1st Sept 2022. but there is no email and link. I need to know which office should i contact. because I live in Barrie, Ontario.

secondly, I want to reschedule my oath ceremony after December 15, because I am traveling currently for 2-3 months. So how should i inform them or connect with them.

required urgent help on this.

bcila

Aug 18, 2022
Anyone else waiting for E-mail for Citizenship Ceremony on Sep 8th ? Or is it only me ?
I just checked my IRCC account and it says my oath is scheduled for September 07 but no email. All I have is the online update. I am in BC. Where are you located