+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive the email - Oath Ceremony

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
I should do the same, hopefully we get it tomorrow and wont need to be rescheduled
Hi I recive an email they say they send it to me but I didn’t recive nothing how come I can recive an email but a confirmation ceremony no the call Center agent set me Hi just to test if there is any problems with my email and there no problem bc I recive it than she told me it’s the immigration problem not yours she sent a message to them again sitill waiting in couple hours if nothing gonna happen they will scheduled an other date

djangeL

Apr 6, 2016
Hi I recive an email they say they send it to me but I didn’t recive nothing how come I can recive an email but a confirmation ceremony no the call Center agent set me Hi just to test if there is any problems with my email and there no problem bc I recive it than she told me it’s the immigration problem not yours she sent a message to them again sitill waiting in couple hours if nothing gonna happen they will scheduled an other date
Hi, still waiting for the e-mail too. I phoned call center this morning and she said to just wait since the concern have already been forwarded to local office. She mentioned about the ceremony supposed to be 3pm. And if no email arrived till then, it will be reschedule

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Hi, still waiting for the e-mail too. I phoned call center this morning and she said to just wait since the concern have already been forwarded to local office. She mentioned about the ceremony supposed to be 3pm. And if no email arrived till then, it will be reschedule
Do they told u they send it?
She told me if nothing happen the systhem will scheduled an other day but how long? she don’t know any way if that happen I will change my Email and ask them to try the new one to make sur early if there is any problem agin who know what ca happen

Reactions: djangeL

djangeL

Apr 6, 2016
Do they told u they send it?
She told me if nothing happen the systhem will scheduled an other day but how long? she don’t know any way if that happen I will change my Email and ask them to try the new one to make sur early if there is any problem agin who know what ca happen
No, i think they never sent me any email at all.

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
No, i think they never sent me any email at all.
Me too

how come I recive an email telling me they send the letter to my email how I recive this email and I didn’t recive the confirmation letter at the same email doesn’t make sense !!!!! I still with same emil where the sent me the letter for test and result so ????!!!!

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Me too

how come I recive an email telling me they send the letter to my email how I recive this email and I didn’t recive the confirmation letter at the same email doesn’t make sense !!!!! I still with same emil where the sent me the letter for test and result so ????!!!!
Hi I just recive the ceremony link with pascod and I’d meeting but not the letter official
I call she say explain to the officer when u get to the meeting

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Thanks! I just got it too. Same with you, only link but no attachements
Hi every thing is done ate last moment she say they gonna a sent me the forum to sign was ther problems but now thx god every thing done except Oath forum to sing and send it to them she not nicecery to reply the last email I recive without the attachment

Reactions: Omegabyte

monalisa1961

Jun 20, 2017
Wetaskiwin
Hi every thing is done ate last moment she say they gonna a sent me the forum to sign was ther problems but now thx god every thing done except Oath forum to sing and send it to them she not nicecery to reply the last email I recive without the attachment
Good for you. Congratulations. I am still waiting, hopefully they will send it on time so I won’t miss the oath

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Good for you. Congratulations. I am still waiting, hopefully they will send it on time so I won’t miss the oath
I didn’t recive the email I recive just meeting room I did the ceremony without the attachment letter and they know that I was not the only one u should to take the ceremony I don’t know why u didn’t if they sent u the ceremony link?

djangeL

Apr 6, 2016
Hi, they sent an email with oath form attachment few minutes after the ceremony is done.

• Sad
Reactions: Omegabyte