+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive the email - Oath Ceremony

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Hi I just recive an email from them they are busy for now with Afghan cases and we are working on it but the priority is for Afghan cases that was the letter I sent from web form. When I check my status online nothing new the ceremony still on December 16 I don’t understand what’s going on ? I will call tomorow again to see what happen even I know the call Center agent can’t help me bc she don’t have the acces
It doesn't make sense to me with the Afghan cases. How are they related to the change of oath ceremony date? This could be related to the number of people invited. Maybe they are waiting for more people to join the ceremony, so they change its date. But the Afghan cases doesn't add up to our story. Anyway, try to do the last thing you can which is calling them tomorrow.

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
It doesn't make sense to me with the Afghan cases. How are they related to the change of oath ceremony date? This could be related to the number of people invited. Maybe they are waiting for more people to join the ceremony, so they change its date. But the Afghan cases doesn't add up to our story. Anyway, try to do the last thing you can which is calling them tomorrow.
That what they say same when u call the first message u hear is the priority for Afghan cases now the thing is when I call December 9 they say they sent me the email on December 3 the question is how come I didn’t recive the one on December 3 and today I recive this one???!!!!

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Hi could you pls share with me the email address for the test invite. I didn’t do the test but want to contact them for the oath email invite which I didn’t get yet. I am also from Edmonton. Thank you
Just received it! After calling two times, submitting one ticket through their website. My oath is on the 16th. Good luck everyone
[/QUOTE
Just received it! After calling two times, submitting one ticket through their website. My oath is on the 16th. Good luck everyone
Hi can I send me the email plea plea my ceremony is tomorow but I didn’t recive nothing yet pls

djangeL

Apr 6, 2016
Hi, I'm supposed to take an oath tomorrow (Dec 16) based on the online tracker, but have never received any email until now. I read the thread and saw some have the same concern. Anyone taking the oath tomorrow, receive the confirmation email?

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Hi, I'm supposed to take an oath tomorrow (Dec 16) based on the online tracker, but have never received any email until now. I read the thread and saw some have the same concern. Anyone taking the oath tomorrow, receive the confirmation email?
Hi have the ceremony tomorow but I didn’t recive the confirmation email I call they told me they sent the NOTE to them but nothing happen still waiting maybe tomorow morning bc the ceremony is at 12:00 that what they told me

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Oh why did you wait so long.You should have contacted ircc a long time ago.What is your office?

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Oh why did you wait so long.You should have contacted ircc a long time ago.What is your office?
It’s not about he wait so long look at me I contact him December 9 they sent a NOTE to them about my ceremony on 16 December but nothing happen maybe a miracle can happen tomorow morning bc the ceremony it’s at 12:00 Edmonton time

djangeL

Apr 6, 2016
Edmonton. My tracker updated on Dec 3. I submitted a form on monday, phoned call center on tuesday, even sent an email to edmonton office but still no email. Just auto-generated reply. The agent just said to wait fir the email, i should received it before the 16th

djangeL

Apr 6, 2016
It’s not about he wait so long look at me I contact him December 9 they sent a NOTE to them about my ceremony on 16 December but nothing happen maybe a miracle can happen tomorow morning bc the ceremony it’s at 12:00 Edmonton time
When did you received your email of confirmation?

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Edmonton. My tracker updated on Dec 3. I submitted a form on monday, phoned call center on tuesday, even sent an email to edmonton office but still no email. Just auto-generated reply. The agent just said to wait fir the email, i should received it before the 16th
Same like me we still have tomorow morning befor 12:00 if NOT just god know when she told me ca be a couple weeks or months

djangeL

Apr 6, 2016
Same like me we still have tomorow morning befor 12:00 if NOT just god know when she told me ca be a couple weeks or months
Hi have the ceremony tomorow but I didn’t recive the confirmation email I call they told me they sent the NOTE to them but nothing happen still waiting maybe tomorow morning bc the ceremony is at 12:00 that what they told me
The agent told me the same thing, she sent a NOTICE to edmonton office. I askec what will happen in case i wont received any email, she said it will be rescheduled automatically.

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
The agent told me the same thing, she sent a NOTICE to edmonton office. I askec what will happen in case i wont received any email, she said it will be rescheduled automatically.
I will call tomorow at 8:00 last call for a miracl will see