+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not receive notice of Citizenship oath ceremony.

almodovar

Oct 21, 2015

danieltiendat

Oct 29, 2015
Thanks, Daniel. I just tried to send an email to this address, only getting an automated reply "You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email ". July 18 is the ceremony date, still nothing in my case....
I also received the auto-reply when I just sent it. But after 3 minutes, I got it right away.

I am wondering what you sent to them. Make sure that you declared your full name, your application number, and your UCI. Then tell them that you saw on your online tracker that you've been scheduled for the ceremony on July 18th, but you haven't received any invitation.

If you already sent them the inquiry about the invitation (via web form, etc.), tell them too. It will help you to prove to them that you actively contacted them for the matter.

Hope it helps.

Kashmira89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Hey Everyone,

I got my oath update today. It’s scheduled for Aug 3rd. But on the portal I see two updates for oath with same updates and the oath ceremony status still shows not started. When will it get changed to in progress, on the oath date?

Dodoaykw

Aug 24, 2022
Hi everyone,

My ceremony is tomorrow but I still haven't received an email invitation. I sent wed form two days ago and called yesterday but still got nothing. >_<

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

My ceremony is tomorrow but I still haven't received an email invitation. I sent wed form two days ago and called yesterday but still got nothing. >_<
Ok, this is cutting it super close. I have read of cases who got their link on the day before their oath. But it is rare.

Have you checked all your spam folders and everything?

Immediately get on the line with IRCC. Call them and keep calling until you talk to a human operator.

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
I have a scheduled Citizenship Oath ceremony on Oct 20, 2021. I found the information from the tracker...

There is no official notice to any of my emails, to date. I submitted a web form to inform them that I did not receive the notice.

Please let me know, when will the notice be sent usually in such cases. Is it normal ?

In the tracker, the Citizenship oath activity status was updated to "IN PROGRESS" on Oct 6th.

Take the Oath of Citizenship
Citizenship ceremony

Waiting on you
You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on October 20, 2021.
Follow the instructions we sent to you for information on:
  • how to attend the ceremony
  • what documents you have to present
The notice you’ll receive is the official confirmation of the appointment. If you haven’t received the notice by the date of the scheduled appointment, contact us.
hey did you get your invitation ?? If yeshow long does it took after the update??