+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Details of Family members who are not alive on form imm5645

heiitsmee

Nov 27, 2014
Hello All,

I am a permanent resident in canada and trying to bring my mother in law on temporary visit visa. On the family details form imm5645 it is asking for the spouse details of my mother in law. But her spouse has expired a few years ago so is it necessary to mention that on the spouse column or can is just leave it blank? Please advise at the earliest.

Regards,
heiitsmee

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello All,

I am a permanent resident in canada and trying to bring my mother in law on temporary visit visa. On the family details form imm5645 it is asking for the spouse details of my mother in law. But her spouse has expired a few years ago so is it necessary to mention that on the spouse column or can is just leave it blank? Please advise at the earliest.

Regards,
heiitsmee
Her marital status = Widow

Your father-in-law = Deceased

heiitsmee

Nov 27, 2014
Her marital status = Widow

Your father-in-law = Deceased

Thank you very much for your swift response. It also asks for the date of birth of the father in Law . should I be putting the DOB and then say deceased or can I ignore the DOB and just put in the name of the person and say deceased in the next column which is the column to put present address.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you very much for your swift response. It also asks for the date of birth of the father in Law . should I be putting the DOB and then say deceased or can I ignore the DOB and just put in the name of the person and say deceased in the next column which is the column to put present address.
You can state his DOB. If you're not sure about any date field then enter an '*' asterisk

Address = Not applicable

Ridhishuwedha

Apr 23, 2019
I have a doubt to fill the family form..My friend applying for visitor..His father is not alive now..What to fill in the family form for current occupation of the Father..

May 2, 2018
Hi.. Did you put in the date of birth of deceased person? Can you please respond? I am also applying for my parents and confused what to put for deceased family members. Thank you in advance.