Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
01-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
Hi Friends,

Can you please help me with below query:

1. I have applied my US born child Inland PR application on 3-Jan-2023 and today I have received email confirming application received at CIO, Syndey
2. Is this AOR? if yes, I don't see any changes in PR Portal - it is just in submitted status.
3. Is there any other portal to track status? I have tried "https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register" link but getting below error:
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet. "
- if this is correct link then what timeframe my or child information will be available on this portal to create new account?

Can someone please confirm where I can track the status of dependent child PR application?

Rahul61

Star Member
Dec 5, 2021
In sponsering a child
Does he or she get pr benefits from day 1 of landing or
There is 3 year affidivait by parents , to provide health care other things by themselves to child

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
In sponsering a child
There is 3 year affidivait by parents , to provide health care other things by themselves to child
\
Health care/insurance is not considered one of those social assistance benefits that the sponsors are 'resposnible' for. It's for all PRs and citizens.

I believe in all provinces, there is a maximum three month wait to be covered by health care. In some, it's right away for new arrivals. Ontario's three-month waiting period has been waived since start of covid, i.e. you can go to Service Ontario and get enrolled the day after you arrive. (There are certaindocuments required to show you live there).

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
Hi Friends,

Can you please help me with below query:

1. I have applied my US born child Inland PR application on 3-Jan-2023 and today I have received email confirming application received at CIO, Syndey
2. Is this AOR? if yes, I don't see any changes in PR Portal - it is just in submitted status.
3. Is there any other portal to track status? I have tried "https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register" link but getting below error:
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet. "
- if this is correct link then what timeframe my or child information will be available on this portal to create new account?

Can someone please confirm where I can track the status of dependent child PR application?
1- The email you have received is only a confirmation of the application submission.
2- The AOR will come in after 3-4 months and usually you'll get a medical request along with it.
3- Yes, the link you're using is correct.
It will take 3-4 months before you can register your account from the date of application. In our case, I applied in July 22 and I receive the medical request in Nov 22 and that's when I was able to register an account. You probably will get the medical request sometime in April I believe.
From what I've observed, each update is taking 3-4 months, even though CO might have started the process but the update will come in after 3-4 months.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In sponsering a child
Qualifying for healthcare before the child gets PR depends on the province. Most don’t qualify but there are some province where you do.

Rahul61

Star Member
Dec 5, 2021
Ohk I got
I just want to clarify if someone sponser a child to become pr, after child become pr and stay with parents
Are the parents eligible to get child care benefits.
As it is written that if you sponser make sure they dont need social assistance

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Reactions: Rahul61

Rahul61

Star Member
Dec 5, 2021
For how muh time can the sponsering parent can leave canada
Like for 1 or 2 month during sponsering process?

skamya

Aug 31, 2016
HI,

Good Morning,

I have applied PR to my son born in India, my son application has been returned twice for the following reasons.

Can you please help me on this and please call or WhatsApp at +1-431-997-4428 whenever you are free to guide me on it. your cooperation and help much appreciated on it.

though i signed as parent and not sure what else they need on it.

Consent and Declaration
 A parent or legal guardian must sign on behalf of a dependent child under the age of 18 when a signature for this person is required

Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
 A parent or legal guardian must sign on behalf of a dependent child under the age of 18 when a signature for this person is required

Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian (IMM 5604)
 Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian (IMM 5604) not included/missing.
A completed and signed Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian (IMM 5604) form is required. Please submit a copy of an identity document for the non-accompanying parent

Country Specific Requirements
IMM 5562 Supplementary Information – Your Travels

tomgeorge123

May 16, 2022
Hi Friends,

Im on a Panic situation...(One more month for wifes meidcal expiry and no passport request yet)

Send spoual application on Nov 2021 and her Medical done on April 7,2022

In between,we had a baby and we filled it.Babys medical was done on August,2022.

Online status shows " Decision made" since 3 months

We expect PPR together for wife and baby .But what if they forgot and wifes medical expire early next month?

Can we send a reminder email via IRCC webpage (If so what reasons we could mention)

Rahul61

Star Member
Dec 5, 2021
In child sponsership
As someone newcomer applying the sponsering for new born child
How he can show income proof as he os on min wage job
He or she should have to wait to reach income level required then only he can sponser or any way for newcomer