+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

ruchin30

Feb 9, 2018
You shouldnt give fake info to cic if they will have any doubts they will simply reject your application as a mispresentation so take care
I got your point. If I will modify the dates, it will be misrepresentation. If I wont, it will overlap internship date. Can you provide me an info on following:

1) Has anyone shown the work experience overlapping the internship dates. Are they accepted.

2) When do you show your internship, ECA didnot ask for it and it wont be considered as work ex as well. Which will be the right place to highlight this, or we donot provide internship certificate anywhere

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I got your point. If I will modify the dates, it will be misrepresentation. If I wont, it will overlap internship date. Can you provide me an info on following:

1) Has anyone shown the work experience overlapping the internship dates. Are they accepted.

2) When do you show your internship, ECA didnot ask for it and it wont be considered as work ex as well. Which will be the right place to highlight this, or we donot provide internship certificate anywhere
1-some did but double check here in that thread

2-i dont remember providing internship anywhere,it was only mentioned in personal history and eduction history but not sure

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018

1) I did read somewhere in this thread that as long as the work was outside Canada and even if it was during the internship period it is considered as an experience provided it was paid. So I guess it is alright if the dates overlap.

2) I did my WES too and it did show up in WES that it was a five year professional degree course with four years of transcript evaluated. So I guess it is understood that the last year is internship.

polestar123

Sep 4, 2018
Hi.... I have worked in a private clinic as dentist. . Can anyone share me format of reference letter for the same?? And what else we can show to prove it was paid experience as I got cash payment every month

polestar123

Sep 4, 2018
Hi.... I have worked in a private clinic as dentist. . Can anyoone share me the format of reference letter to get from the clinic owner and anything to prove that it was a paid experience .....

mina_kumari

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
25-11-2019
"experience lettter according to cic requirements"

I have a letter from the Hospital (on hospital letter head) which mentions the duration and the full time job but not the salary or the duties because I presume if you are a dentist it is understood. I could be wrong.

For the private clinic just the duration of work is mentioned and the hours , salary or the duties are not mentioned.

Could you (or anyone else reading) please let me know what is/ could be the possible format for the Dentists.

Thanks

gaps03

Nov 30, 2018
hi, im a dentist from India in Private practice since last more than 7-8 years.

1. How do i provide proof of my own practice? My practice/clinic is not registered but i do have license from Delhi Dental Council since i passed out in 2004. Also i have records on Practo of my patients and treatments and invoices dating to 2007 or beyond so will they be satisfactory to prove my clinical experience?

2. I want to know do we have to provide Transcript from Agra university and Consolidated marksheet separately or just the Transcript is sufficient for ECA (assessment) by WES? I completed my BDS from Subharati dental college including internship in 2004.
My wife is also dentist and she finished her Graduation from SDM Dharwad college which is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi university in Bangalore. Does she require only the TRANSCRIPT or consolidated mark sheet as well?

PLEASE SHARE A COPY OF BDS TRANSCRIPT WHICH HAS BEEN APPROVED BY WES. IF THE SAMPLE OF TRANSCRIPT IS FROM AGRA UNIVERUSTY, MUCH BETTE

any help at the earliest will be appreciated.
Hi
Did you manage to get the transcript from Agra Univ? Please let me know as its urgent for me.
Kushal

sacschumac

Apr 29, 2019
If I have 3 years of work experience between 2011 and 2015 (within the last 10 years), is it inappropriate to not give proof/ declare work experience in addition to it? (considering it doesn't add to CRS points).
I'm currently working as a consultant and not at a full time job with specific hours and a single employer (also, proving salary payments will be difficult in my current job)

Dr. Yousif

Feb 25, 2019
Hi all
Regarding the Ndeb document
Is it mandatory to send the original dental degree and academic transcript or copies of those would be enough?

Dr. Yousif

Feb 25, 2019
Hi all
Is it mandatory to send the original dental degree and academic transcript or copies of those would be enough?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi all
You need to get your degree evaluated from WES or other recognized organizations in Canada. You need to send the original transcripts from the university to WES etc and they will evaluate and then send you equivalency report.
When you submit your online profile, there you can upload the copy of your degree and copy of equivalency report along with the reference number you get from WES

Reactions: Dr. Yousif

Dr. Yousif

Feb 25, 2019
You need to get your degree evaluated from WES or other recognized organizations in Canada. You need to send the original transcripts from the university to WES etc and they will evaluate and then send you equivalency report.
When you submit your online profile, there you can upload the copy of your degree and copy of equivalency report along with the reference number you get from WES
Thank you sir,
For the national dental examination board's document
What type of document are required and is it mandatory to send original documents?