+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

sandydmd

May 13, 2012
thank you for your immediate response. I sent them an email a week ago. Never knew that I can send them an enquiry 6 weeks after sending an application. Hope I can get a concrete reply from them. Dont know now where to start tracing my packet.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
sandydmd said:
thank you for your immediate response. I sent them an email a week ago. Never knew that I can send them an enquiry 6 weeks after sending an application. Hope I can get a concrete reply from them. Dont know now where to start tracing my packet.
contact your local post office, your application has been returned for sure

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
Dr.Hasib said:
contact your local post office, your application has been returned for sure
[/

hello dr hasib u r in canada so u must be knowing job availability as dental asst . is it easy to find da job and their monthly income. i had sent my medicals ppr to ndvo and received by ndvo on 24 april2012 . med line appeared on 30 april2012 and rprf draft encashed on 3 may2012. whn can i get visa. dr bhatia

sandydmd

May 13, 2012
went to our post office and my packet was out of sight. it is not in their masterlist. the postman asked me what month CIO supposedly mailed it. if i sent it last december 23, 2011, at what month do you think I should have gotten the packet back?

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
So friends after the lengthy discussion of credentials matching....what would be the verdict?......will it be of any use as we already know which countries have accredited and creddited programs.....Also the registration for the AFK exam will close in Nov and the deadline for equivilancy is even earlier ie.september.....should one register for them even when there is no sign of one's visa yet!...as i've understood that the AFK is only once a year! Missing feb 2013 means writing the exam in 2014?????What to do....please need guidance :)

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
Helloooooooooo!where are all the dentists of this forum?Please make this thread active!.... :'( :'( :'( :'(

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandydmd said:
went to our post office and my packet was out of sight. it is not in their masterlist. the postman asked me what month CIO supposedly mailed it. if i sent it last december 23, 2011, at what month do you think I should have gotten the packet back?
Hi sandydmd,

Just to give you an idea....
An applicant of December 2, 2011 just got her packet back this second week of May.
It was returned due to cap reached.

bereth

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
hello Bereth,

IMM 5612 in part 13 (Education)
you must include evidence of both the total number of years of education along with evidence that the program(s) were completed.
they need now
1- evidence of total number of years of education. How can I get this evidence?
2- evidence that the program(s) were completed. Are they need primary school certificate+middle school certificate+high school certificate? or what they exactly need?
plz reply urgent if u can.

thanks in advance

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
drbhatia said:
hello dr hasib u r in canada so u must be knowing job availability as dental asst . is it easy to find da job and their monthly income. i had sent my medicals ppr to ndvo and received by ndvo on 24 april2012 . med line appeared on 30 april2012 and rprf draft encashed on 3 may2012. whn can i get visa. dr bhatia
hi,
i am sorry to say that though there are many job availability as dental assistant, immigrant dentists are less likely to get that job. Most dentists here prefer to employ dental assistants who got their dental assistant certificate from local community colleges and hold a license to practice as Dental assistant.

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mo7a100 said:
hello Bereth,

IMM 5612 in part 13 (Education)
you must include evidence of both the total number of years of education along with evidence that the program(s) were completed.
they need now
1- evidence of total number of years of education. How can I get this evidence?
2- evidence that the program(s) were completed. Are they need primary school certificate+middle school certificate+high school certificate? or what they exactly need?
plz reply urgent if u can.

thanks in advance
hi mo7a100,

1- post secondary transcript of records/academic records - as this will show the year when you started and completed the course.
2- post secondary diploma/ certificate from the institution where you graduated from - this will show that the diploma/ certificate was awarded to you by the institution as a proof of completing the course.

bereth

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
bereth said:
hi mo7a100,

1- post secondary transcript of records/academic records - as this will show the year when you started and completed the course.
2- post secondary diploma/ certificate from the institution where you graduated from - this will show that the diploma/ certificate was awarded to you by the institution as a proof of completing the course.

bereth
thanks you Bereth

A-your answer mean that if I´m Dentist I have to send only
1-university of dentist transcript of records.
2-university degree certificate from my university.
right?

B-but they need evidence of total number of years of education? for me 16 years
when I send only university degree and transcripts I will send evidence of 5 years only not 16 years is this enough or I have to send evidence of primary,middle and high school also?

god bless you

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mo7a100 said:
thanks you Bereth

A-your answer mean that if I´m Dentist I have to send only
1-university of dentist transcript of records.
2-university degree certificate from my university.
right?

B-but they need evidence of total number of years of education? for me 16 years
when I send only university degree and transcripts I will send evidence of 5 years only not 16 years is this enough or I have to send evidence of primary,middle and high school also?

god bless you
Hi mo7a100,

A- as far as I know, yes.
B- as per my lawyer's advice, he asked me to include my high school diploma. And then my post secondary transcript of records and diploma. You dont need to include the primary and middle.

God bless you, too! :)

Bereth

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
bereth said:
Hi mo7a100,

A- as far as I know, yes.
B- as per my lawyer's advice, he asked me to include my high school diploma. And then my post secondary transcript of records and diploma. You dont need to include the primary and middle.

God bless you, too! :)

Bereth
thanks for your best reply Bereth

lildmd

Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandydmd said:
My application was received last December 23, 2011. Until now, haven't gotten any response from them. I sent them an email just a week ago. What should I do? Should I still keep my hopes high? If they would say, cap reached, I am hoping that they atleast send my entire packet back. Are there cases wherein a packet won't return back? I am so worried.

hello sandydmd, my application was received dec 21, just got my documents back monday last week, yours is on it's way...

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
hi everybody!!!
has any 1 thot about d denturist course in canada..i heard it is a good alternate option:)