+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dohcmike said:
thanks.2 months after my per i received a letter from d embassy asking me to submit my sss employment history and contributions,philhealth,employees sss coz i dont have any i just give an explanation,prc certificate,pda membership stating my membership for atleast 4 yrs no problem wd dat coz im active for 8 yrs.dats it..ur cover letter nd explanations if ur being asked should be as concise,honest,short but straight answer..i just posted some bcause all in all they asked a lot from me coz i have a complicated case.actually i thought it was all over because of that.i was surprised to received my MR just 2 wks ago..its really Gods will indeed.just pray and if Its meant to be yours it will be given to you.just dont expect to much.God bless.
thank you, dohcmike!!!
You are right! If its Gods will, it will be yours!!! ;D
We just have to do our best and leave the rest in His hands!!!
Good luck to you :-*

bereth

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2011 FSW APPLICANTS

Arese said:
Hi Fellow Forum Members. Pls I'm in search of persons who filled their FSW application within the months of August/September 2011.
Have any heard from their proposed visa offices?
Hi Arese,

What is your visa office?
You might want to refer to this link and maybe you can find somebody who applied within the month of August/September 2011: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
Hi Bereth. Thanks for the link. Its really informative.

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
Hi Bereth.
Pls how do I get my info into the spreadsheet you linked me with?
I like the info in that database!

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arese said:
Hi Bereth.
Pls how do I get my info into the spreadsheet you linked me with?
I like the info in that database!
hi Arese,

you are welcome! :D
If you want your name and info to be included in the spreadsheet, you should post a request from the admin in this thread: July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3 by westpoint.
Good luck to you!! :D

bereth

just123

Apr 9, 2012
bereth said:
hi Arese,

you are welcome! :D
If you want your name and info to be included in the spreadsheet, you should post a request from the admin in this thread: July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3 by westpoint.
Good luck to you!! :D

bereth
hello everyone,
how can we do credential assessment?have they announced anything or not?.i m from India.

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just123 said:
hello everyone,
how can we do credential assessment?have they announced anything or not?.i m from India.
hello just123,

It is not official yet if we need to have our credentials evaluated as a requirement for the July 2012 intake. Unfortunately, we will find out about it when they give the new NOC list and the new requirements for FSW on first of July 2012.

Here are some useful links for credential assessment as provided by the seniors of the forum:
http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/new-procedures-announced-to-assess-foreign-credentials-05042012.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/credentials-evaluation-for-employment-immigration-t70100.0.html;msg1371763#msg1371763

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/new-procedures-announced-to-assess-foreign-credentials-05042012.html

On 28 March 2012, Jason Kenney, the Canadian Minister of Citizenship, Immigration, and Multiculturalism, announced major changes to the ways in which foreign skilled workers will have their education credentials assessed before arriving to Canada.

Further details on how this ‘pre-arrival assessment’ will be implemented are forthcoming. However, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has stated that “a pre-arrival assessment would let applicants know how their education credentials compare to Canadian credentials and it will give immigrants a sense of how Canadian employers are likely to value their education”. With this knowledge in mind, applicants without sufficient education will be more effectively screened at an earlier stage, and those whose applications are accepted will be better prepared to find work in their field. Of course, applicants who intend to work in regulated professions will need to have their qualifications further assessed before being allowed to enter the Canadian labour force.

Minister Kenney stated that “this proposal is part of a broader package of transformational changes that will make Canada’s immigration policies work better for the Canadian economy”. These changes have been announced in conjunction with the release of the 2011 Government of Canada Prograss Report on Foreign Credential Recognition, Strengthening Canada’s Economy, which outlines new efforts by the Canadian Government to better address educational issues in immigration.

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE

dear dentist friends we should discuss various ways of settling in canada. options available for foreign trained dentists. initial survival jobs. which states are better for finding survival jobs and latter settlements. LETS SHARE OUR INFORMATION. DR BHATIA

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
Any body has information about how much dental assistant earn in canada fulltime. do we need to do course to become cda or our bds degree home state makes us eligible to appear for ndaeb exam for dental asst. pl enlighten. dr bhatia

cat28

Apr 25, 2012
FULL DOCS

I'm new to the forum. Can somebody please tell me what you mean when you post "full docs submitted" ? Are we not suppose to submit requirements/documents requested in the checklist when we initially send our application?

appreciate enlightenment on this..

thanks

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: FULL DOCS

cat28 said:
I'm new to the forum. Can somebody please tell me what you mean when you post "full docs submitted" ? Are we not suppose to submit requirements/documents requested in the checklist when we initially send our application?

appreciate enlightenment on this..

thanks
hi cat28,

I believe pre June 2010 applicants were not obliged to submit their complete documents. But, now applicants are suppose to submit their complete documents and are even encourage to submit their PCC if they have it.

bereth

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012

bereth said:
hi cat28,

I believe pre June 2010 applicants were not obliged to submit their complete documents. But, now applicants are suppose to submit their complete documents and are even encourage to submit their PCC if they have it.

bereth
hello bereth,
I have some questions plz

1-who has to make Icas (main applicant or main applicant plus his wife)?
plz note that: main applicant s dentist and his spouse is electrical engineer.
2- is ICAS is the best site to make credential assessment for immigration to Canada? NOC 3113
3-to make this Icas I have to send certificate of general secondary education and diploma transcript of study?
what they need exactly from diploma transcript of study(academic content or grades or the number of hours
for each course or university degree)?
required documents from Egypt?
http://www.icascanada.ca/pdf/REQUIRED-DOCUMENTS.PDF
4- they also need transcripts in IMM 5612 for both main applicant and his spouse, what exactly they want from transcripts?
5-plz note than I need to go to Toronto, what is the importance of the location that I need to go(in CIC and in ICAS)?

thanks in advance

just123

Apr 9, 2012

mo7a100 said:
hello bereth,
I have some questions plz

1-who has to make Icas (main applicant or main applicant plus his wife)?
plz note that: main applicant s dentist and his spouse is electrical engineer.
2- is ICAS is the best site to make credential assessment for immigration to Canada? NOC 3113
3-to make this Icas I have to send certificate of general secondary education and diploma transcript of study?
what they need exactly from diploma transcript of study(academic content or grades or the number of hours
for each course or university degree)?
required documents from Egypt?
http://www.icascanada.ca/pdf/REQUIRED-DOCUMENTS.PDF
4- they also need transcripts in IMM 5612 for both main applicant and his spouse, what exactly they want from transcripts?
5-plz note than I need to go to Toronto, what is the importance of the location that I need to go(in CIC and in ICAS)?

thanks in advance
Hello Everyone,
I hope Dentist will be in next List.just pray the Almighty.

cat28

Apr 25, 2012
thanks bereth!!!

i have been reading about credential evaluation.. i think one intending to apply on July 1 should have this evaluation.. can anybody share the website where?

thanks