+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
cat28 said:
thanks bereth!!!

i have been reading about credential evaluation.. i think one intending to apply on July 1 should have this evaluation.. can anybody share the website where?

thanks
hello cat,

http://www.icascanada.ca/home.aspx
this is the website of ICAS

thanks

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: FULL DOCS

mo7a100 said:
hello bereth,

thanks in advance

hi mo7a100,

Ill answer your question based on my opinion and ill start from your last question:

5- Each province of Canada has its own provincially mandated/recognized agencies for foreign credential assessment. If you're planning to
land in Toronto you have to choose an agency that is recognized/ mandated in this province to do the evaluation.

We (new applicants) are doing this credential assessment in anticipation of the fact that this might be included as one of
the new rules that will be given by CIC this coming July.

4- Transcript of PA- this will support your claim that you had completed your post secondary course. This will be used by CIC to award
you corresponding points under education criteria.
Transcript of spouse - same reason, except CIC will use this to award you corresponding points under adaptability criteria.

3- Yes, you have to send your diploma and transcript of record for them to prepare an assessment report. They will compare the
standard of your education against the standard of education in Canada.

2- Here is the link where you can choose as to where you can send your credentials for evaluation. I would advice you choose an
agency located in Toronto. :
http://www.cicic.ca/413/assessment-of-credentials-for-employment.canada#5

1- Principal applicant's credentials. But, if you want you can also have your spouse's credential be assessed for the purpose of
employment later on when you landed in Canada.

I hope this helps and again this is just based on my opinion.
Good luck!!! :D

regards,
bereth

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cat28 said:
thanks bereth!!!

i have been reading about credential evaluation.. i think one intending to apply on July 1 should have this evaluation.. can anybody share the website where?

thanks
You are welcome!! :D
Heres a useful link:
http://www.cicic.ca/413/assessment-of-credentials-for-employment.canada#5

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012

regards,
bereth

[/quote]

Hello bereth,

thanks you very much for your good information. +1 for you
but i need some details plz

1- why I need to send my documents to Toronto, Ontario CES if we have ICAS or WES (recognized by government of Ontario)
2- are you send academic content to ICES ? or only university degree and academic record.
3- in part 13 (education) in IMM5612, we have to send academic content or not?

thanks again in advance bereth

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mo7a100 said:

regards,
bereth

Hello bereth,

thanks you very much for your good information. +1 for you
but i need some details plz

1- why I need to send my documents to Toronto, Ontario CES if we have ICAS or WES (recognized by government of Ontario)
2- are you send academic content to ICES ? or only university degree and academic record.
3- in part 13 (education) in IMM5612, we have to send academic content or not?

thanks again in advance bereth
hi mo7a100,

Thanks for my +1 ;D

1- you can choose from any of the three ( ICAS, WES or CES) check the comparative chart of services and fees to help you decide: http://www.cicic.ca/504/comparative-chart.canada

2- only university degree and academic record.

3- I'm sorry, i am not familiar with the education system of other countries. I dont know what academic content is ( is this the standard
education in English, Math and Science?)
If yes, then I think you should include it. But it is better to get an idea about this from a senior.

Good luck!!! :)

bereth

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012

3- I'm sorry, i am not familiar with the education system of other countries. I dont know what academic content is ( is this the standard
If yes, then I think you should include it. But it is better to get an idea about this from a senior.

bereth
[/quote]

hello bereth,
academic content it means what you had studied in each subject over all university years.
my questions is:
in IMM 5612 part 13 ( education) they need Transcripts, what it means transcripts exactly? or what u will send to cover this document?

thanks in advance Mr/Mrs Bereth.

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mo7a100 said:

bereth

hello bereth,
academic content it means what you had studied in each subject over all university years.
my questions is:
in IMM 5612 part 13 ( education) they need Transcripts, what it means transcripts exactly? or what u will send to cover this document?

thanks in advance Mr/Mrs Bereth.
Hi mo7a100,

Transcript of records is a copy of a student's permanent academic record which usually means all courses taken, all grades received, all honors received and degrees conferred to a student

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012

bereth said:
Hi mo7a100,

Transcript of records is a copy of a student's permanent academic record which usually means all courses taken, all grades received, all honors received and degrees conferred to a student
thanks Bereth, and I hope to u all successful.

Crystal_myth

Apr 18, 2012
Just a heads up before you part with your hard earned dollars to apply for credential assessment for qualification/employment, please remember that dentistry is a regulated profession. As I understand (and I could be wrong) the listed credentialing agents listed above would benefit those who would be applying for nonregulated professions or those who are already licensed in Canada.

Canada recognizes accredited dentistry programs from USA and Canada only so if you directly apply at the listed agencies, chances of getting unfavorable review is likely. It is advisable that you contact the regulatory body on how to get your credentials assessed.

Just my 2cents.

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mo7a100 said:
thanks Bereth, and I hope to u all successful.
thank you, mo7a100!!!
Good luck to all of us who are going to appy this coming July!!! ;D

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,

I just want to share my humble opinion and understanding. ;)

As far as I understand the credential assessment, first point, one should be certain as to where to land because each province of Canada has its own provincially regulated/ mandated agencies.

Second point, if you are planning to be registered and get a licence in Canada, you should have your credentials evaluated by the regulatory board of your profession. If you just need an assessment to support your immigration papers and/or compare your education to the standard of education in Canada for employment purposes later on, you may send your credentials for evaluation to one of the credential assessment agencies i.e. ICES.
You can find from the website of these different agencies the documents you need to send them and what type of evaluation you need ( Basic or comprehensive).

In my humble opinion, why do we have to undergo an extensive evaluation from a regulatory body ( a long complicated procedure and will surely cost a lot of money ) if we are not certain if we will be able to pass the immigration process.

As of this time, nobody is certain if CIC will require credential assessment this coming July and if it will designate a certain body/agency to do the credential evaluation. We are just doing this in anticipation of the possible inclusion of credential assessment to the new set of rules that will apply to new applicants of FSW.

This is how I understand it and I could be wrong ;D

Good luck to everybody!!!!

bereth

just123

Apr 9, 2012
bereth said:
hello guys,

I just want to share my humble opinion and understanding. ;)

As far as I understand the credential assessment, first point, one should be certain as to where to land because each province of Canada has its own provincially regulated/ mandated agencies.

Second point, if you are planning to be registered and get a licence in Canada, you should have your credentials evaluated by the regulatory board of your profession. If you just need an assessment to support your immigration papers and/or compare your education to the standard of education in Canada for employment purposes later on, you may send your credentials for evaluation to one of the credential assessment agencies i.e. ICES.
You can find from the website of these different agencies the documents you need to send them and what type of evaluation you need ( Basic or comprehensive).

In my humble opinion, why do we have to undergo an extensive evaluation from a regulatory body ( a long complicated procedure and will surely cost a lot of money ) if we are not certain if we will be able to pass the immigration process.

As of this time, nobody is certain if CIC will require credential assessment this coming July and if it will designate a certain body/agency to do the credential evaluation. We are just doing this in anticipation of the possible inclusion of credential assessment to the new set of rules that will apply to new applicants of FSW.

This is how I understand it and I could be wrong ;D

Good luck to everybody!!!!

bereth
so 10000 cap has been reached and new list going to announced within 1 and half month may little early.
I hope dentist will make the list

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
hello every body
congratulation for all they have MR, DM, visas.
I ahve one question plz
If I visited KSA (Saudi Arabia) for 3 times, each time 2 months, now I have 6 months in KSA separete ,
do I have to make police certificate from KSA or only if I have 6 months continuous or more ?
thanks in advance

sandydmd

May 13, 2012
My application was received last December 23, 2011. Until now, haven't gotten any response from them. I sent them an email just a week ago. What should I do? Should I still keep my hopes high? If they would say, cap reached, I am hoping that they atleast send my entire packet back. Are there cases wherein a packet won't return back? I am so worried.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
sandydmd said:
My application was received last December 23, 2011. Until now, haven't gotten any response from them. I sent them an email just a week ago. What should I do? Should I still keep my hopes high? If they would say, cap reached, I am hoping that they atleast send my entire packet back. Are there cases wherein a packet won't return back? I am so worried.

Cap was reached at that time so ur application package was returned to u,wait for that.Sorry to say it can b lost in postal way,though its rare(depend on postal system of ur country)