+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

ambition282

Oct 30, 2011
Dr. Hasib,

I filed my case as dentist on my wife basis..where in india no provision of registration to clinic...but i submit pictures of clinic, voucher of clinic, Duties on letter pad, Affidavit which shows starting of clinic since 2004, Medicine bills, Balance sheet showing medicines, Attendance of patients from last 3 months. Is that sufficient for proof?
Secondly.. i am physiotherapist but have one confusion regarding my 12th standard... where i attended regular classes of 11th and 12th but unfortunately bcz of illness i was not able to attend my exams then next year i had given exams from open board after that i got admission in Bachelor in physiotherapy and completed in first division. For proof , i got one certificate from school where principal written that i already attended regular classes of 11th and 12 th standard. i applied my case from registered agency so our all documents are pre assessed by that agency, where they dont find any problem in that.What is your opinion on that? "Is it difficult to answer for you?"

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
hi,
if your wife applied as self employed dentist then she should have submitted "Clinic registration" to prove it's existance.
(Dentists who are not self employed(employee) don't need to submit this)
However, you submitted enough supporting docs instead of clinic registration so, i think CIC will not bother.
you need to submit both HSC certificate & marksheet to prove that you passed 12th standard.

BR
Dr.Hasib

ambition282 said:
Dr. Hasib,

I filed my case as dentist on my wife basis..where in india no provision of registration to clinic...but i submit pictures of clinic, voucher of clinic, Duties on letter pad, Affidavit which shows starting of clinic since 2004, Medicine bills, Balance sheet showing medicines, Attendance of patients from last 3 months. Is that sufficient for proof?
Secondly.. i am physiotherapist but have one confusion regarding my 12th standard... where i attended regular classes of 11th and 12th but unfortunately bcz of illness i was not able to attend my exams then next year i had given exams from open board after that i got admission in Bachelor in physiotherapy and completed in first division. For proof , i got one certificate from school where principal written that i already attended regular classes of 11th and 12 th standard. i applied my case from registered agency so our all documents are pre assessed by that agency, where they dont find any problem in that.What is your opinion on that? "Is it difficult to answer for you?"

ambition282

Oct 30, 2011
Yes dr.. i have already submitted my pass mark sheet of 12th standard and all documents related to my studies. Thanx for you nice response.

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
Applications received toward the overall cap: 3,895 of 10,000 as of November 15, 2011

Applications received per eligible occupation:

3113 – Dentists 266

toothfairy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
16-5-2011
File Transfer...
17-6-2011 then In Process on 24-8-2011
Med's Request
5-9-2011
Med's Done....
October 6,2011, Medical results received appear on ecas- Nov.16,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 22,11... Decision Made- November 25,11
Medical results have been received is already added in my ecas. Hoping for decision made and PPR soon.

toothfairy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
16-5-2011
File Transfer...
17-6-2011 then In Process on 24-8-2011
Med's Request
5-9-2011
Med's Done....
October 6,2011, Medical results received appear on ecas- Nov.16,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 22,11... Decision Made- November 25,11
My address disappeared again today! Last week when it disappeared I got the line medical results have been received.I hope that this time I will get decision made when my address reappears again.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi,

This might be a very basic question.

For our Educational qualifications.
Do we need to provide sealed transcripts from college.
Or a notary attested photo copy will do.
My college is different city and will be very difficult to get the transcripts from there.

Regards,
Dr. Shalini

drsoofi

Sep 27, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st september 2010
Doc's Request.
all documents sent except pcc and med cert
Nomination.....
---
AOR Received.
4th january 2011
IELTS Request
IELTS sent accdg to 26 june 2010 policy
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi everybody

By the grace of Almighty Allah
i have received my medical request from visa office london ..
i got all my original documents , ie , me and my wife's degree plus the original documents like birth certificate , trascripts, nikkah nama etc , which i sent in the first place

they have allotted me a 60days time period to get the medical done and send the right for permanent residence fee for me and my wife

i got my medical dates for the 29th of november

for your info , i got my Medical Request after 3 months of sending my original documents to visa office london on their email request
hope to get my entry visa in 3 to 4 months if everything goes smoothly INSHA ALLAH
please pray for me guys

wish u all the best

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Many Congrats Dr. Soofi.

Did you send your original documents for everything.
I thought we needed to send photo copies only.
Isn't it very risky to send you original degree certificates etc, what if they get lost in transit.

regards,
Dr. Shalini

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi,

This might be a very basic question.

For our Educational qualifications.
Do we need to provide sealed transcripts from college.
Or a notary attested photo copy will do.
My college is different city and will be very difficult to get the transcripts from there.

Regards,
Dr. Shalini
yes, original transcripts(not degree certificates) in university sealed envelop is needed.

drsoofi

Sep 27, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st september 2010
Doc's Request.
all documents sent except pcc and med cert
Nomination.....
---
AOR Received.
4th january 2011
IELTS Request
IELTS sent accdg to 26 june 2010 policy
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi dr shalini
i had initially sent them my transcripts but i guess they dint think it enuff, then they did ask me in their last email in july regd sending original degrees of me and my wife

i emailed them first thing and asked them that i feel its a risk of sending my degree...what if its lost during transit
they replied to me sayin that i need to send them my degree via courier and they will also send me my documents via TCS courier , and thank God i received them on the 14th of nov abt a week back form today .....i even got the other original documents sent at the start of my case
hope that answers the question

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Thanks Dr. Hasib and Dr. Soofi for your prompt responses.

Please answer one more question for me.

Even though I passed out of my BDS in 2001.
My profession experience is only about 4 years out of which 2.6 yrs is dental work.
1.2 yrs working in a private clinic ( I have got experience letter from this clinic with all details of work done mentioned)
1.4 yrs in a dental college & hospital ( I did dentist work here and the principal has agreed to mention that in experience letter )
(current)1.4 yrs in multi-specialty hospital as marketing manager.
I get 67 points if I can show 3 yrs work experience.

As you can see my experience is staggered with many gaps, and also my current experience is not as a dentist.
Do you think it will adversely effect my chances. Should I apply or not ?

Regards,
Dr. Shalini

mmkcanada

Nov 15, 2011
Dear Dr. Hasib

I will be moving canada in next few months, my daughter will complete her BDS in next few months from Pakistan , can you guide us what she will do to reconize her degree in canada .. is it require to appere in some exam for equaliancey? or she have to repate the bds there? would appricate your detail ansawer

hotobhaga

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Sales
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th dec 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Med's Request
Dekha nai
LANDED..........
Aladiner Cherag
dear dr. Hasib,

Ato dentist candate ki korbe bujte parchi na. Apnara jodi chole jan desher ki hobe.

Ameer

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
hotobhaga said:
dear dr. Hasib,

Ato dentist candate ki korbe bujte parchi na. Apnara jodi chole jan desher ki hobe.

Ameer
daater mormo to amra bujhi nah... Canadian ra bujhe, tai oder eto dentist dorkar!!