+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist-3113

ambition282

Oct 30, 2011
Dr. Hasib,

My file as dentist recieved by glen on 9th of nov. and today the caps reached upto 256. Do you think that i already reached in cap.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ambition282 said:
Dr. Hasib,

My file as dentist recieved by glen on 9th of nov. and today the caps reached upto 256. Do you think that i already reached in cap.
ofcourse..100% :D

ca2012

Oct 17, 2011
Dear Dr. Hasib,

Could you please let me know in your case from In Process to MR how long can I wait for receiving the docs from Singapore VO? and PPR comes from a snail mail or email?

Thank you so much!

orchard

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-sept-2011 thru DHL, 23-sept-2011 rec @CIO by Doug
AOR Received.
PER 20-december-2011
File Transfer...
AOR 12-january-2012
Med's Request
29-march-2012
Med's Done....
12-april-2012, meds received on ECAS 5-oct-2012
Passport Req..
04-dec-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-jan-2013
LANDED..........
27-february-2013
hi isidra, a big congrats to you, finally, hope it will be smooth sailing till your visa
I am also a dentist from the Philippines, an applicant last may 12, just like you, but due to cap reached last july 11, so i decided to try again last sept 12 and now im waiting for my PER, hope my application will be as successful like yours..

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ca2012 said:
Dear Dr. Hasib,

Could you please let me know in your case from In Process to MR how long can I wait for receiving the docs from Singapore VO? and PPR comes from a snail mail or email?

Thank you so much!
it varies from applicants to applicants. you can expect to get your MR within 1-4 months once your got the status "In process".
MR/PPR comes by registered mail.

ambition282

Oct 30, 2011
Dr. Hasib,

I filed my case as dentist on my wife basis..where in india no provision of registration to clinic...but i submit pictures of clinic, voucher of clinic, Duties on letter pad, Affidavit which shows starting of clinic since 2004, Medicine bills, Balance sheet showing medicines, Attendance of patients from last 3 months. Is that sufficient for proof?
Secondly.. i am physiotherapist but have one confusion regarding my 12th standard... where i attended regular classes of 11th and 12th but unfortunately bcz of illness i was not able to attend my exams then next year i had given exams from open board after that i got admission in Bachelor in physiotherapy and completed in first division. For proof , i got one certificate from school where principal written that i already attended regular classes of 11th and 12 th standard. i applied my case from registered agency so our all documents are pre assessed by that agency, where they dont find any problem in that.What is your opinion on that?

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Dr.Hasib said:
yes u can count 15 days.
but i think waiting till end of Jan is too risky. already 256 applicants applied under 3113. so you should sit for IELTS one more time.
Hi Dr. Hasib,

Can you share the template for Letter for work experience.

Regards,
Dr. Shalini

pranjal!!

Nov 9, 2011
Hiii!!

I sent my application in the month of september, but I have not yet received any acknowledgement from the Sydney office. The only knowledge that I have is my application was delivered is from the post through which I sent. I am already getting jitters coz the numbers have reached 256.

Please advice...How much time does it take? What will happen next?

Thanks

toothfairy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
16-5-2011
File Transfer...
17-6-2011 then In Process on 24-8-2011
Med's Request
5-9-2011
Med's Done....
October 6,2011, Medical results received appear on ecas- Nov.16,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 22,11... Decision Made- November 25,11
pranjal!! said:
Hiii!!

I sent my application in the month of september, but I have not yet received any acknowledgement from the Sydney office. The only knowledge that I have is my application was delivered is from the post through which I sent. I am already getting jitters coz the numbers have reached 256.

Please advice...How much time does it take? What will happen next?

Thanks
Don't worry,for sure you will make it to the cap. Good luck!!

SF2005

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
I apologize in advance if my question has already been asked. Is it too late to apply as a dentist (4+ years experience). Has the cap for dentists already been reached? Dr. Hasib or anyone who has been tracking numbers, I would appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
SF2005 said:
I apologize in advance if my question has already been asked. Is it too late to apply as a dentist (4+ years experience). Has the cap for dentists already been reached? Dr. Hasib or anyone who has been tracking numbers, I would appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks.
hi,
it's not too late. as on Nov 10,2011 total number of application under NOC 3113 is 256. so, apply ASAP
you can get the update of total number of applications from here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi Dr. Hasib,

Can you share the template for Letter for work experience.

Regards,
Dr. Shalini
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that DR. X has been working with “XYZ Dental care/office” as a Dentist from date..to date 2011. His position is full time, permanent on a 48 hours per week basis (eight hours a day, 6 days per week).
The Employee has been paid…… annually by cash in hand

During his 4/5 years tenure of service, he has been executing following duties:

1. Diagnose dental & oral disease, injury by examining patients' teeth, gums and surrounding tissue using dental equipments & X-ray and planning appropriate treatment.

DR.X is an enthusiastic and resourceful professional and an asset to the organization. I wish all the best and success in future career endeavors.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at the above numbers as well as the following number

+88016

Signature:
Employer/referee Name
Post/designation:
Date:

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Dr.Hasib said:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that DR. X has been working with “XYZ Dental care/office” as a Dentist from date..to date 2011. His position is full time, permanent on a 48 hours per week basis (eight hours a day, 6 days per week).
The Employee has been paid...... annually by cash in hand

During his 4/5 years tenure of service, he has been executing following duties:

1. Diagnose dental & oral disease, injury by examining patients' teeth, gums and surrounding tissue using dental equipments & X-ray and planning appropriate treatment.

DR.X is an enthusiastic and resourceful professional and an asset to the organization. I wish all the best and success in future career endeavors.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at the above numbers as well as the following number

+88016

Signature:
Employer/referee Name
Post/designation:
Date:

Thanks a ton Dr. Hasib, this is really helpfull.
I will get started with my application.
I noticed off late the Dentist category has also been filling up really fast.
Hopefully I still have 2 months time.

Regards,
Dr. Shalini

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
SF2005 said:

Thanks.
cap is there