Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
i m from Pakistan. i got admission in u o ottawa...they send admission letter through regular mail but i did not receive it. Now they are asking me to arrange some delivery Courier by myself.Can anybody know any courier service in pak or canada to pick up letter and deliver to me??or any other way...plz help

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Could you please tell me when did u exactly apply and when u came to know that u have recieved ur offer ?? For which program ??

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
mayank_6 said:
Could you please tell me when did u exactly apply and when u came to know that u have recieved ur offer ?? For which program ??
i got admissin after 3 months of applying...admitted in MEng electrical and computer engr

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Ohhhh.... I applied on 24th Jan and awaiting decision for MEngg in Engg management program.

Do u think that I would get the outcome by 31st march ??

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
mayank_6 said:
Ohhhh.... I applied on 24th Jan and awaiting decision for MEngg in Engg management program.

Do u think that I would get the outcome by 31st march ??
they took 3.5 months for my admission...pray for best

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
saadsdk said:
i m from Pakistan. i got admission in u o ottawa...they send admission letter through regular mail but i did not receive it. Now they are asking me to arrange some delivery Courier by myself.Can anybody know any courier service in pak or canada to pick up letter and deliver to me??or any other way...plz help
can anybody felp me about this problem

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
no reply for my query

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
saadsdk said:
Hi bro, you can even apply on the copy of admission letter sent to your email to CHC Islamabad.
If you want a courier to pickup your letter for you from canada then use UPS.
It occurred to me that some of the student wait for months to get Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to arrive so that they apply for visa. The universities send LOA using register mail which takes weeks and sometime even months to arrive. But there is an easy way to get your LOA in 1 week using a courier service booking from Pakistan.

Courier: UPS (http://www.ups.com/content/corp/worldwide/mid-east/pakistan.html)
Charges: PKR 3700
Service: International Pickup

Note: You need no one (friends or family) in Canada for this service.

Advantage: If you book a courier service in Canada you will have to pay them atleast CAD 100 while if you order the same courier from Pakistan (using Pakistani branch) you will end up paying CAD 35 (you will pay in Pakistani Currency)

Requirements:
1. Name of the person having your LOA
2. Address of the person with Zip code
3. Contact Number
4. Email Address
5. Time of Availability
6. The detail of your envelop (size and weight approximately)
7. Your contact details

Procedure:
1. Go to any UPS centre in your city and ask for Pickup service.
2. UPS guys will ask you the country from where this pickup will occur.
3. They will take some time as they usually book this service from Karachi so if you are in another city you will have to wait for like 15 mins so that they get the written quote on your ordered service.
4. Once you get the quoted price, they will ask you the contact details of the person having your letter, his availability timing for pick etc.
5. Then they will ask about your contact details
6. You will pay them and at this time you will get a receipt (not computerized) but hand written and you will not have any Tracking number AT THIS TIME.
7. The UPS Canada will contact the person having your LOA using email and Phone call and will ask the time he/she will be available on the mentioned address.
8. They will pick the letter from the mentioned person at his office/mentioned address and will book a Courier service.
9. At this stage the concerned person (having your LOA) will get your Tracking number, he can email it to you.
10. The next day the UPS Pakistan will call you and tell you your tracking number.
11. In a week time you will get your LOA (inshAllah) while you can see the tracking details anytime you want.

I hope this helps you guys. I got mine using this service.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
alwaysoptimistic said:
Hi bro, you can even apply on the copy of admission letter sent to your email to CHC Islamabad.
If you want a courier to pickup your letter for you from canada then use UPS.
It occurred to me that some of the student wait for months to get Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to arrive so that they apply for visa. The universities send LOA using register mail which takes weeks and sometime even months to arrive. But there is an easy way to get your LOA in 1 week using a courier service booking from Pakistan.

Courier: UPS (http://www.ups.com/content/corp/worldwide/mid-east/pakistan.html)
Charges: PKR 3700
Service: International Pickup

Note: You need no one (friends or family) in Canada for this service.

Advantage: If you book a courier service in Canada you will have to pay them atleast CAD 100 while if you order the same courier from Pakistan (using Pakistani branch) you will end up paying CAD 35 (you will pay in Pakistani Currency)

Requirements:
1. Name of the person having your LOA
2. Address of the person with Zip code
3. Contact Number
4. Email Address
5. Time of Availability
6. The detail of your envelop (size and weight approximately)
7. Your contact details

Procedure:
1. Go to any UPS centre in your city and ask for Pickup service.
2. UPS guys will ask you the country from where this pickup will occur.
3. They will take some time as they usually book this service from Karachi so if you are in another city you will have to wait for like 15 mins so that they get the written quote on your ordered service.
4. Once you get the quoted price, they will ask you the contact details of the person having your letter, his availability timing for pick etc.
5. Then they will ask about your contact details
6. You will pay them and at this time you will get a receipt (not computerized) but hand written and you will not have any Tracking number AT THIS TIME.
7. The UPS Canada will contact the person having your LOA using email and Phone call and will ask the time he/she will be available on the mentioned address.
8. They will pick the letter from the mentioned person at his office/mentioned address and will book a Courier service.
9. At this stage the concerned person (having your LOA) will get your Tracking number, he can email it to you.
10. The next day the UPS Pakistan will call you and tell you your tracking number.
11. In a week time you will get your LOA (inshAllah) while you can see the tracking details anytime you want.

I hope this helps you guys. I got mine using this service.
thanks for ur help...i have one more query ,i want to put money in my bank account just few days before applying.now tell me whether i show some sponsor like uncle or show that i sold some property..please tell me which one will be better