+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deleting one key account Ontario Nomination program

pkap

Jul 16, 2017
Secondly, I understand that we can delete the one Key account anytime and create a new one in this 6 months validity of NOI. Reason for this is we didn't entered any of our linking info at the time of creating one Key account like Express Entry Profile number or passport no. Even mail Id given at the time of registration is optional(you may opt to not to give any email id and can still register for one key) and can also be different from the one in your express entry profile. Since you don't enter any linking info at the time of registration for one key account, it can be deleted n number of times. Only when you submit the completed application through the one Key account, it gets linked to your express entry profile.
Hi , I did have an ID generated for my OINP application. As my documents were incomplete, I withdrew my application on OINP portal. But when I am trying to delete one key account, I am not being able to. Please assist.

Confusedal

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Dear All,

I just deleted my one Key account. It's easy. Anyone wishing to do the same can contact me.
Hi, can you please help me with One-key account deletion? I also need help with the OINP registration deletion. My stupid consultant made multiple accounts and now I’m too scared my file will be rejected because my consultant’s stupidity.

nedu001

Apr 17, 2023
Dear All,

I just deleted my one Key account. It's easy. Anyone wishing to do the same can contact me.
Please, Could you share how you did it. I logged in to my account and clicked on manage account an clicked on permanently delete account but I was told shown that I have access to a service which is PNP application and was advised to inactivate the service before I can delete the account. I have no idea how to inactivate the service. Please any help is appreciated.