+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deleting one key account Ontario Nomination program

gairik1987

Mar 1, 2017
Hello,
I have recently received NOI from OINP. I was not sure if I have 14 days or 45 days to apply and created One key account. now I realize I have only 14 days to submit application and pay.

I was wondering if I can delete the one key account at this moment so that I do not enter into the 14 days cycle now. I would like to wait, gather all documents and enter into the 14 days cycle later.

Any idea if I can delete the one key account now? will I be able to recreate the account later to submit the application in 14 days later?

Please help.. much appreciated

gairik1987

Mar 1, 2017
just registered for one key with user id and password.. have not put any information yet.. do not have any case number or anything as such yet

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
gairik1987 said:
just registered for one key with user id and password.. have not put any information yet.. do not have any case number or anything as such yet
Then you are fine, 14 days dont apply to you yet!

Only if you registered and have a case number, and you can see the document tabs at the left of the page, THEN you have 14 days.

Good luck!

gairik1987

Mar 1, 2017
@omarimam

thanks for the info.. however I am asking you just to confirm, have you already put information in one key account?
do you have a case number? do they send any email to you saying that this is your case number and now you have 14 days left to submit the documents? because I have not received any email like that.

Another thing is, if registering in one key account does not put me in the 14 days cycle, then why in the OINP update page it said that after registering in one key a/c you have 14 days to submit the docs?

sorry for all these questions, but I just need a clear picture as I am really confused.

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
gairik1987 said:
@omarimam

thanks for the info.. however I am asking you just to confirm, have you already put information in one key account?
do you have a case number? do they send any email to you saying that this is your case number and now you have 14 days left to submit the documents? because I have not received any email like that.

Another thing is, if registering in one key account does not put me in the 14 days cycle, then why in the OINP update page it said that after registering in one key a/c you have 14 days to submit the docs?

sorry for all these questions, but I just need a clear picture as I am really confused.
Trust me I am confused too, but what I know is I have a case number, and they have sent me an email saying that I have successfully registered "but never mentioned the 14 days", they only mentioned this on their website!!

You can create a ONe-Key at anytime, I have created mine more than a month ago, when they first launched online system for french speaking.

Creating a ONe-key doesn't mean anything, but you are now able to actually register to e-filling.

ONe-key and e-filling are two different things, but they are related!!

I know its very confusing, I will try to call OINP and address this question, lets hope they will answer!!

I will keep you informed!

Best of luck

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Attention,
There is info from somebody that was rechecking new deadlines with Ontario and it seems that you guys have only 14 days to submit from the moment you get your PT NOI.

gairik1987

Mar 1, 2017
Thanks a lot Omarimam.
this makes sense.
cause one key a/c is used for so many other things as well.. there are so many other options in one key a/c portal such as child care.. I have actually seen the e-filling portal where we actually fill up all our information and build a profile. but did not put any information there yet.
however if you find more information please let us know.

All the best!

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
gairik1987 said:
Thanks a lot Omarimam.
this makes sense.
cause one key a/c is used for so many other things as well.. there are so many other options in one key a/c portal such as child care.. I have actually seen the e-filling portal where we actually fill up all our information and build a profile. but did not put any information there yet.
however if you find more information please let us know.

All the best!
Do you see something like this?

Case Number Stream Date Submitted Status EOI Score Withdraw
***** **** Waiting for Submission N/A Withdraw

If you can see e-filling information, they you must have seen this!!

Let me know

gairik1987

Mar 1, 2017
Omarimam

No, I do not see anything like this.. I just see something like this after clicking on FSWP
Stream
Disclaimer

Last Name (as it appears on Passport) Help

(Required)
First Name (as it appears on Passport)

(Required)
Middle Name(s)

(Optional)

I have not put any information in these sections yet and just logged out

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
gairik1987 said:
Omarimam

No, I do not see anything like this.. I just see something like this after clicking on FSWP
Stream
Disclaimer

Last Name (as it appears on Passport) Help

(Required)
First Name (as it appears on Passport)

(Required)
Middle Name(s)

(Optional)

I have not put any information in these sections yet and just logged out
Ohh ok, that makes sense. I THINK you should be ok "fingers crossed".

I am not sure about this, its very confusing to be honset..

if you dont mind me asking what is your CRS?

gairik1987

Mar 1, 2017
my crs is 418..
however as vensak said there is some information in David Cohen website that we might have to submit the docs within 14 days but that's not very clear yet. also ontario does not say anything like that.
I will have to keep checking it

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
gairik1987 said:
my crs is 418..
however as vensak said there is some information in David Cohen website that we might have to submit the docs within 14 days but that's not very clear yet. also ontario does not say anything like that.
I will have to keep checking it
"Candidates identified by the OINP will receive an NOI, which will invite them to apply online to the OINP for nomination under the Human Capital Priorities Stream. From this point, selected candidates have just 14 calendar days to apply to the OINP under this stream. If their application is approved, candidates will be notified of their nomination by the OINP, which they can accept and use to apply to IRCC for permanent residence."

You can read this here! "http://www.canadavisa.com/ontario-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream.html".

I guess its just 14 days after NOI now!!

I dont think this will be enough time for most people to submit their applications complete!!