+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Deleting one key account Ontario Nomination program

gairik1987

Mar 1, 2017
huh!! 14 days then..
obviously, why would OINP will let the candidates wait with NOIs in hand waiting for CRS to drop down and avoid the 1500$!
thank you for the update guys.. appreciate it!

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
gairik1987 said:
huh!! 14 days then..
obviously, why would OINP will let the candidates wait with NOIs in hand waiting for CRS to drop down and avoid the 1500$!
thank you for the update guys.. appreciate it!
I guess thats the point here!! CRS is dropping and if they give 45 days, people would wait till they get direct ITA, but now most of people will have to pay the $1500, and then maybe get an ITA, and it would be money wasted!

Thanks and good luck to you!

ghaintjatti

Aug 6, 2016
Hi experts,

I am in big trouble. I already got my case number for e-filling. Is it possible to delete one-key account or withdraw application and i re create one again??? or Do i must have to submit application within 14 days?? :(

Vinay2512

Apr 19, 2017
Dear All,

I would like to address the queries regarding deletion of one Key account as per my understanding and logic.
Firstly, it has been clearly mentioned on the oinp updates page that the validity of NOI is 6 months.

Vinay2512

Apr 19, 2017
Secondly, I understand that we can delete the one Key account anytime and create a new one in this 6 months validity of NOI. Reason for this is we didn't entered any of our linking info at the time of creating one Key account like Express Entry Profile number or passport no. Even mail Id given at the time of registration is optional(you may opt to not to give any email id and can still register for one key) and can also be different from the one in your express entry profile. Since you don't enter any linking info at the time of registration for one key account, it can be deleted n number of times. Only when you submit the completed application through the one Key account, it gets linked to your express entry profile.

Reactions: pkap

amar_scorpio

Mar 11, 2017
HI,

I have called Ontario PNP and even confirmed this on a website :

1. Once registered to One Key portal , you have 14 days to submit. You can withdraw anytime within these 14 days and can reapply within 6 months.
2. If you haven't filled the application under OneKey and just registered, then your One Key account would automatically be deleated in 14 days and you have to register again.

Thanks
AM

Vinay2512

Apr 19, 2017
@AM & All,

Now, that's make sense. I also assumed this only. Made my one Key account twice. Got case numbers also. Added info and uploaded some documents also. Den deleted the info and documents and finally the one Key account.

Secondly, as per my understanding just to keep a check on upcoming volumes, they have given 14 days deadline for submission after generation of case number. They might be having some mechanism which enables them to keep a count of the active case numbers so that they can plan their next round of NOI accordingly. Once One Key account gets deleted, the case number stands withdrawn from their system.

Please don't get troubled by the posts of some of the fellow members and commit a mistake in a hurry to submit application within 14 days.

We have good enough time of 6 months to apply and re-apply.
Only if the intake limit for OINP PNP gets filled up, then our NOI will be wasted which in current scenario seems difficult as they have just started to send NOI for current year federal requirement.

So, be relaxed and don't get carried away by some posts urging you to hurry up. Get ur documents complete on a faster pace and then apply. Ensure multiple checking of application before submission.

Thanks,
VIN

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Vinay2512 said:
@AM & All,

Now, that's make sense. I also assumed this only. Made my one Key account twice. Got case numbers also. Added info and uploaded some documents also. Den deleted the info and documents and finally the one Key account.

Secondly, as per my understanding just to keep a check on upcoming volumes, they have given 14 days deadline for submission after generation of case number. They might be having some mechanism which enables them to keep a count of the active case numbers so that they can plan their next round of NOI accordingly. Once One Key account gets deleted, the case number stands withdrawn from their system.

Please don't get troubled by the posts of some of the fellow members and commit a mistake in a hurry to submit application within 14 days.

We have good enough time of 6 months to apply and re-apply.
Only if the intake limit for OINP PNP gets filled up, then our NOI will be wasted which in current scenario seems difficult as they have just started to send NOI for current year federal requirement.

So, be relaxed and don't get carried away by some posts urging you to hurry up. Get ur documents complete on a faster pace and then apply. Ensure multiple checking of application before submission.

Thanks,
VIN
So what is the recommended thing to do if I have created my e-portal profile in my one key account and have added some information as well but it's not complete and i don't want to submit it. Should I just delete my one key account or withdraw my profile?
If i click on 'withdraw' profile option, it comes up with this scary message,
"Your application will no longer be considered by the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program once it is withdrawn.
Are you sure you want to proceed?
Yes
No"
So should i withdraw profile or delete one key account in order to avail my 6 month window and get out of this 14 day period?

dhanjal1978

Jul 2, 2017
So what is the recommended thing to do if I have created my e-portal profile in my one key account and have added some information as well but it's not complete and i don't want to submit it. Should I just delete my one key account or withdraw my profile?
If i click on 'withdraw' profile option, it comes up with this scary message,
"Your application will no longer be considered by the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program once it is withdrawn.
Are you sure you want to proceed?
Yes
No"
So should i withdraw profile or delete one key account in order to avail my 6 month window and get out of this 14 day period?
"MALLHI", I am in the same boat!! So did you withdraw the profile or deleted one key account?

pkap

Jul 16, 2017
HI,

I have called Ontario PNP and even confirmed this on a website :

1. Once registered to One Key portal , you have 14 days to submit. You can withdraw anytime within these 14 days and can reapply within 6 months.
2. If you haven't filled the application under OneKey and just registered, then your One Key account would automatically be deleated in 14 days and you have to register again.

Thanks
AM
Amar, in my case I created the one key account, and then the profile for e-filing, added some entries regarding personal information and saved it for later. So, in my case can deletion of one-key account save me as I am unable to manage all the required documents within the timeline.
Please sugggest.

pkap

Jul 16, 2017
Hi experts,

I am in big trouble. I already got my case number for e-filling. Is it possible to delete one-key account or withdraw application and i re create one again??? or Do i must have to submit application within 14 days?? :(
Hi, what did u do? Mine is the same case. Please suggest.

pkap

Jul 16, 2017
Did you guys already register for e-filling, you have a case number?

Thanks
Hi , I did have an ID generated for my OINP application. As my documents were incomplete, I withdrew my application on OINP portal. But when I am trying to delete one key account, I am not being able to. Please assist.