+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in SDS application for may intake.

Karanveer1998

Mar 12, 2020
Hello everyone, it's been 27 calender days and 19 working days, still there is no update on my study permit sds application. Any idea why it's taking so long.....

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Hello everyone, it's been 27 calender days and 19 working days, still there is no update on my study permit sds application. Any idea why it's taking so long.....
If you are in India, you must be aware of the situation in the country. Coronavirus has led the government to impose countrywide lockdown till 15th April. I'd suggest you to wait until 15th April. Because IMO there won't be any progress in any of our applications until everything starts working normally.

Apr 23, 2020
I am from Pakistan and applied for April 2020 intake on 5th March and did biometrics on 9th march and upfront medical was done before submitting application.
I still got no update from embassy.
when should I expect visa response.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I am from Pakistan and applied for April 2020 intake on 5th March and did biometrics on 9th march and upfront medical was done before submitting application.
no one can tell you when u will expect visa response.My nephew applied through SDS on 27feb 2020.
bio done 2nd march
medical passed on 3rd march
review of eligibility started 3rd march
after that.no update i send webform after 40 days but they did not answered it too as processing time was 20 days for sds.
yesterday email cam from.International collage of Manitoba that if my nephew wants to start online education for May intake or differ to September intake.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Be patient. You wont hear anything anytime soon

SyedAlii

Feb 18, 2020
no one can tell you when u will expect visa response.My nephew applied through SDS on 27feb 2020.
bio done 2nd march
medical passed on 3rd march
review of eligibility started 3rd march
after that.no update i send webform after 40 days but they did not answered it too as processing time was 20 days for sds.
yesterday email cam from.International collage of Manitoba that if my nephew wants to start online education for May intake or differ to September intake.
Hey bro i have also applied in international college of manitoba and waiting for my visa can you please tell me in which program your nephew has applied?