+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in SDS application for may intake.

ManuM

Nov 22, 2019
I applied from India through online, does my application go to Canada or Canadian embassy in India ?
I asked about this to the call center agent and they said, all SDS category application goes to a Case Processing Center inside Canada first and after their review it is forwarded to the respective local visa offices for final decision.

heny

Mar 17, 2020
Hello everyone, I applied on Feb 4th online under SDS category, Bio-metrics was done and medical is passed in the same week. After that no update till now, Applied for May intake, submitted web form and no response either, not sure why is it delaying this much, all my friends applied on the same week already got their decisions within 20 days. Any idea?
It does not take more than 20 days my friend's visa got approved within 10 days and recently my cousin brother got his visa for may 2020 and I filed my student visa today for may 2020 let's see fingers are crossed
you will get the update soon about your visa contact the consultancy or its delaying due to corona virus maybe

vedant modi

Mar 18, 2020
Hi,
Is there anyone who has just applied for Canada student visa? What are the chances that I can or cannot fly to Canada for may 2020 (because of COVID 19)?

Aish8

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Yes i did receive it yesterday and i applied 1 week back.
Hi.. can you please tell me from where did u apply? I mean your country of residence.. also can you please tell me the date of your application and your Intake ? It would be really helpful, thanks and congrats..

Sarahelsa

Feb 18, 2020
Hey the visa application process was done online and i think thats the much better way. I did biometrics last monday 9th march in chennai. Im from south India and im trying for may 2020 intake.

Reactions: JustDonna

Aish8

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hey the visa application process was done online and i think thats the much better way. I did biometrics last monday 9th march in chennai. Im from south India and im trying for may 2020 intake.
Thanks a lot for the information..