+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in SDS application for may intake.

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Yes i did receive it yesterday and i applied 1 week back.
Did you apply through SDS category ?
I submitted my visa application for sept intake on 3rd March. Completed medical on 17th Feb, completed biometrics on 5th March. I haven't received anything yet not sure why.

Hope1994

Mar 19, 2020
Hi,
I have applied on 11th march for may 2020, on 16th my biometric got updated after that no updates. I am really worried, will this coronavirus effect the decision. I have IELTS 7.0 with no less than 6, got GIC and other documents.

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Hi,
I have applied on 11th march for may 2020, on 16th my biometric got updated after that no updates. I am really worried, will this coronavirus effect the decision. I have IELTS 7.0 with no less than 6, got GIC and other documents.
I applied on 3th March, got biometrics update on 5th March. My medical was done on 17th feb but that hasn't been updated on my profile yet. We all are in the same boat.

Karanveer1998

Mar 12, 2020
Hello everyone, I applied on Feb 4th online under SDS category, Bio-metrics was done and medical is passed in the same week. After that no update till now, Applied for May intake, submitted web form and no response either, not sure why is it delaying this much, all my friends applied on the same week already got their decisions within 20 days. Any idea?
Same here Manu, I applied on 3rd of March and still waiting.. I have given everything with my application upfront.. It's been 18daya still no update at all...

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
I applied on 3th March, got biometrics update on 5th March. My medical was done on 17th feb but that hasn't been updated on my profile yet. We all are in the same boat.
By biometric update do you mean you recieved Biometric Correspondence letter ?

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
No, Under the biometrics section, it's been updated to "March 5, 2020 Completed"
And that's the only update that has happened since 3rd March.
Did you get your visa ? I applied on 6th March and got biometric update on 11th after that no update is there.

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Did you get your visa ? I applied on 6th March and got biometric update on 11th after that no update is there.
Same here, last thing updated on my profile was biometrics which was completed on 5th. Then I never got any update not even medical approval. It's been 17 days. Awaiting a positive response.

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Hello everyone
I applied on 14 march under online application but still now no updates no medical update no biometric update wtf is going this coronavirus is messing everything.

Chethan A

Oct 24, 2019
People worried for waiting from 12 days, you need to calm down. I am here waiting from 40 days. Applications have different processing time irrespective to when you applied.

Chethan A

Oct 24, 2019
Hello everyone, I applied on Feb 4th online under SDS category, Bio-metrics was done and medical is passed in the same week. After that no update till now, Applied for May intake, submitted web form and no response either, not sure why is it delaying this much, all my friends applied on the same week already got their decisions within 20 days. Any idea?
Have u got any response brother?

heny

Mar 17, 2020
Canada is saying that students who got their visa before 18th march they can travel to Canada but what about the people who applied for the student visa and still it is in process and the intake is may 2020??

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Canada is saying that students who got their visa before 18th march they can travel to Canada but what about the people who applied for the student visa and still it is in process and the intake is may 2020??
They will get an automatic deferral to sep 2020