+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Delay in SDS application for may intake.

Karanveer1998

Mar 12, 2020
I applied for study visa under non sds and my application was refused for the reason that the officer thinks I won't be leaving Canada after studies--216. My biometrics was done that time.

This time I have applied under sds. I have done my medical, biometrics, 1 yr fees, GIC, ielts and a strong sop. I applied on 3 March and it is 13th March today, still no update since. My intake is may intake. May I know what could be the reason for the delay or does anyone have an idea. Will really appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Mohan532

Mar 5, 2020
I applied for study visa under non sds and my application was refused for the reason that the officer thinks I won't be leaving Canada after studies--216. My biometrics was done that time.

This time I have applied under sds. I have done my medical, biometrics, 1 yr fees, GIC, ielts and a strong sop. I applied on 3 March and it is 13th March today, still no update since. My intake is may intake. May I know what could be the reason for the delay or does anyone have an idea. Will really appreciate. Thanks in advance.
Don't worry, the processing time for SDS study permit is 20 days.

Reactions: Karanveer1998

JustDonna

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Not yet..
I would like to know when did you apply and was it SDS? Any update on your application? If you would like to share.
Hi, actually i applied online under Non SDS last january 30 but until now only the Biometrics was updated. Im al ready on my 6thweek, i also send email tru webform but hasnt received any reply from them. Processing time is 5 weeks.

Reactions: Yaadgyrl

Karanveer1998

Mar 12, 2020
Hi, actually i applied online under Non SDS last january 30 but until now only the Biometrics was updated. Im al ready on my 6thweek, i also send email tru webform but hasnt received any reply from them. Processing time is 5 weeks.
Non SDS files do take time... Where did you apply from?

Karanveer1998

Mar 12, 2020
I applied from UAE , when i applied the processing time was 4 weeks , then it changes to 6 weeks , this week it got updated to 5 weeks thats why i send mail tru webform.
Oh ok... Don't worry it will come.
I applied from Bahrain in 2012, at that time processing time was 6 weeks but it took nearly 7 weeks for me to get my visa.

Reactions: JustDonna

ManuM

Nov 22, 2019
Hello everyone, I applied on Feb 4th online under SDS category, Bio-metrics was done and medical is passed in the same week. After that no update till now, Applied for May intake, submitted web form and no response either, not sure why is it delaying this much, all my friends applied on the same week already got their decisions within 20 days. Any idea?