+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Declining Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA)

Leo1008

Jun 23, 2018
Thank you for your answer who sent me an rmail..its really a big help....
Ok that's great... By the way another question..if ever... How to decline LAA? And how do i know if my LAA is already decline? If MPNP will send a notification that our LAA is already cancel? Tjank you again.

Mansoorcpa

Oct 22, 2017
Ok that's great... By the way another question..if ever... How to decline LAA? And how do i know if my LAA is already decline? If MPNP will send a notification that our LAA is already cancel? Tjank you again.
If you will not reply in the 60 days time the LAA will automatically be declined and in case you want to decline it yourself then email to mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca and ask them that you want to decline the LAA because your circumstances has changed from the EOI.

Reactions: Leo1008

Leo1008

Jun 23, 2018
But
If you will not reply in the 60 days time the LAA will automatically be declined and in case you want to decline it yourself then email to mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca and ask them that you want to decline the LAA because your circumstances has changed from the EOI.
But how do i know if our LAA is already Cancel or decline? Because to create new EOI it must be the LAA is already cancel

Leo1008

Jun 23, 2018
I confirmed with the authorities and they said there is no need to reject the EOI in case of minor mistakes. Instead, they asked me to attach a letter of explanation for it in the documents section if the overall score is not affected by the mistake.
Regarding with this, if the error is about the employment, ofcourse the overall score will change, must be less 10points. So it means tje overall score also affected?

Mansoorcpa

Oct 22, 2017
Regarding with this, if the error is about the employment, ofcourse the overall score will change, must be less 10points. So it means tje overall score also affected?
Once you decline the LAA you will receive an email and after that, you can submit a new EOI.

Leo1008

Jun 23, 2018
Who can answer this question... Because changing the emplyment record will less of points...

Lhanramz

Jul 12, 2018
Hello All,

I created an Expression of Interest(EOI) for MPNP(Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program) this year and received LAA(Letter of Advice to Apply) in September based on the score I had.

In the LAA it is mentioned that I now have two options:
1.Submit a full application to the MPNP-SW
2.Decline this invitation

Since I am not able to gather all the required documents within the given time of 60 days, so I want to decline the LAA.

So below are the two questions I have:

1. Can I create a new EOI later, once I have declined the LAA that I have received in September.
2. If Yes, then what consequences will the declining cause on my new EOI.

Please advise.

Thanks
MPNP Aspirant 2015

Mansoorcpa

Oct 22, 2017
Don't reply to it then it will automatically cancel on completion of 60 days time or otherwise email them at their official email that you want to reject them

Danittoo

May 27, 2017
I confirmed with the authorities and they said there is no need to reject the EOI in case of minor mistakes. Instead, they asked me to attach a letter of explanation for it in the documents section if the overall score is not affected by the mistake.
Please, I made a mistake in my name, typographical error, when I tried submitting, I was told I am submitting a name different from what I used to apply. Please, how do I make this correction, I have called and sent an email, still no reply and time is going closer to expiration. Pls send me an email to ( erebineering@gmail.com), let me know how you fix a similar issue better.

wissam1977

Jul 28, 2021
Hi I applied for Manitoba and I got LAA i have my Sister Canadian CItizen but i didnt recognise while applying the EOS that she should be resident in Manitoba now i am stucked and i dont know what to do i have all my docusments ready and my Sister is willing to guarantee and help me to settle in Manitoba Financially and she can provide all the needed guarantee letters .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I applied for Manitoba and I got LAA i have my Sister Canadian CItizen but i didnt recognise while applying the EOS that she should be resident in Manitoba now i am stucked and i dont know what to do i have all my docusments ready and my Sister is willing to guarantee and help me to settle in Manitoba Financially and she can provide all the needed guarantee letters .
Your sister must be living in Manitoba, and show that she is a resident of the province. You must decline the LAA. Why did you apply to Manitoba PNP when this is required.