+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Declining Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA)

Sep 29, 2015
Hello All,

I created an Expression of Interest(EOI) for MPNP(Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program) this year and received LAA(Letter of Advice to Apply) in September based on the score I had.

In the LAA it is mentioned that I now have two options:
1.Submit a full application to the MPNP-SW
2.Decline this invitation

Since I am not able to gather all the required documents within the given time of 60 days, so I want to decline the LAA.

So below are the two questions I have:

1. Can I create a new EOI later, once I have declined the LAA that I have received in September.
2. If Yes, then what consequences will the declining cause on my new EOI.

Please advise.

Thanks
MPNP Aspirant 2015

PSGOD77

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Send an email to immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca with your full name and date of birth.
Thankyou so much.
1)Do you know do I need to provide any justification for it? In my case I am not able to gather all the docs within stipulated time.
2)Moreover,Would i able to reapply i the next round of invitations by creating a new profile? Is there any negative implication due to declining my earlier LAA?

Mansoorcpa

Oct 22, 2017
Anyone know how to decline a LAA as i made a mistake in EOI and will reapply through a new EOI? please guide as how to decline? The reason of decline is that i showed 5 out of 5 years experience while my actual was 4 years and 8 months and now its showing an error while submitting my LAA. Please reply me here or at mansoor.cpa@gmail.com

Reactions: Leo1008

Leo1008

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone know how to decline a LAA as i made a mistake in EOI and will reapply through a new EOI? please guide as how to decline? The reason of decline is that i showed 5 out of 5 years experience while my actual was 4 years and 8 months and now its showing an error while submitting my LAA. Please reply me here or at mansoor.cpa@gmail.com
This is same with my case... Please any one could answer this...it will give us a big help

Mansoorcpa

Oct 22, 2017
This is same with my case... Please any one could answer this...it will give us a big help
I confirmed with the authorities and they said there is no need to reject the EOI in case of minor mistakes. Instead, they asked me to attach a letter of explanation for it in the documents section if the overall score is not affected by the mistake.