+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Online status today indicate Decision Made on my application. It has upset me. My medical has expired last year, I was hoping to receive a communication from Islamabad, to submit new medical and till that paper work would have been completed, the online status should remain as "In process". But, "Decision Made" is glaring like a red signal towards me that they dont need my new medical anymore, because its a refusal decision. Can anyone please advise me if I am rightly suspecious to have refusal letter in few days? Or, CIC does indicate "Decision Made" status even formal paper work is still pending, e.g. in my case expired medical. :(

LCS

May 5, 2005
My thoughts are with you also Gotchaa. Try not to get too worried until you hear something from them, and maybe it will only be a request for more information. Let us know, good luck.

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Thanks alot tamee, anayos, LSC and Gdaymate for your well wishes. Will certainly let you know the outcome. We applied in December 2006. I received AOR late January 2007 had interview in late September 2007 and now yesterday they updated my status as "Decision Made". So more than a year has gone by.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Members, please update me a few question:

1 - How long will it take to approachs applications from Case processing Centre Mississauga to Local Office in Islamabad.

2 - after receiving the applications when local office will start processing the applications just please estimat after how many days.

Cheer Rahimi

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
If you have received your AOR from Islamabad, then the date of that letter is the day when they started processing your case and from that date atleast six months will take for them to finalize your case. It takes longer usually than six months to receive your visa. If you have not received your AOR then wait for it. It takes approximately one month to receive an AOR from Islamabad after your case is sent by Mississuaga to Islamabad.

jenny23

Nov 18, 2007
Hi there Gotchaa. I am praying for you and i hope everything works out for you. Please keep me posted when you hear something from them. Have you tried writing them an e-mail asking them what their final decision is? I think if they changed it on their website they should be able to tell you more now. Take care and goodluck.

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
hey jenny23 thank you so much once again for your prayers. I appreciate them a lot. Its just since yesterday that they updated my status from "In process" to "Decision Made". In fact when i checked it in the morning for me it was not updated to that. My wife called me in the evening in panic that "Decision Made" is being shown now! So i checked it again and it was there. I am so sacred that I feel afraid to write them an email as if I might offend them or something. I feel very vulnerable right now. I am mentally prepared for the bad news though. But still hopeful to have a good news. I will be more than happy to let you and everyone else in this forum know about the outcome, as soon as i have it. I am thankful to all here for their feedback and good wishes. I wish you and everyone else the best of luck and quick success in this crucial endeavor to start your wonderful lives with your spouses.

dallasgal8050

Star Member
Dec 5, 2007
Got
Please keep us posted, I'm sure everything is ok, maybe it's good news and the decision was made in your favor w/o a new medical, you have already been thru all the process, I'll pray for you. good luck
and try not to worry.

DG

Also, I have a question, If you are married and they give you a denial letter what do you do? I know you can dispute it, but if you dispute it and then it still comes back as a denial letter.....then what do you do??

I mean your married to this person you love and you can't be with them..... that sucks!!!

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
Gotchaa, Dont worry what ever decision will be , keep in mind it will be not the end of world you always have right to fight for your rights i hope everything will be ok in your case , Good luck

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Thank you so much dallasgal8050 and maroraza for your kind words. In case my application is refused, we will go for appeal naturally and even if the appeal is refused we will still fight somehow. I didnt marry her to go to Canada. I married her because I love her and cant think or imagine to live with someone else but her till the end of my life. If she would have been living in the rain forest or an african desert, I would still go to live with her there if thats the best option for us. Its not the best option for her to live with me in Pakistan, she got two young kids as well to look after. The security issues in Pakistan are well known to the world. How can I ask her to risk her's and kids' life by living with me here in such a dangerous and violent place with indiscriminate bombings and killings. What can I do if I met the woman of my life from Canada? If she would be alone, she would have been living with me by now without any problem, even though i would have been worried about her safety most of the time. But with kids, its not possible. Out of four of us, isnt it better for just one to relocate rather than asking the rest of the three to relocate to problematic place compared to where they are living now? its been three days since they have made a decision on my application and I dont know what is the decision. I pray to GOD that HE may never let anyone go through this agonizing uncertainity of his/her faith, like me.

anayos

Jun 15, 2007
Gotchaa, it´s not always like that, it´s a matter of luck, sometimes they might not write you to redo your medicals and they make a decision ( Decision Made ), it´s mostly in the favour of the applicant, so hang on there, it shall be a positive result. Allow the law of positivism to be supreme in your life.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.