+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made

qoolqat

Oct 4, 2007
Gotchaa, don't you see yourself just wanting attention here? You posed a question and NO specific answer has been delivered, and you just keep on with your Thank you, thank you, thank you....bla bla bla.
I thought you are a Senior Member and should know better?

Everybody comes to that stage where you are now or not so please just relax and stop this attention Therapy. Thank your Stars they did not send you your IMM's back and said REFUSED.
I will advise you read the letter sent to the one who is spnsoring you well and you will understand more than the Theater going on here.

Finaly, don't misunderstand me, but just get the answer to your question from the Well Wishers and not Good Luck...

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Whats all that for? There is no need to get nasty here please. If you dont like my posting just ignore them but you dont have a right to accuse me in this way!

jenny23

Nov 18, 2007
haha..well i guess some people just simply have nothing better to do then put others down. Kinda sad actually but you kno your better then that. I understand not wanting to write them an e-mail bc you feel you might annoy them. The decision has already been made and if its a positive one they won't go back on it so i would give it a shot, but its up to you. I hope you will hear something very soon. I am very anxious to hear what the outcome is. Goodluck.

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Their letters have all came in on Saturdays so I am waiting till this Saturday. After that I will write them an email to inquire about it. Jenny23 cant write "Th--ks" anymore it annoys some people around here.

qoolqat

Oct 4, 2007
Gotchaa, it is sad you think I don't like your question. Ponder over my mail very well and that of your question and read all the postings, and you will understand me.
All that I am saying here, is that your question has not been answered. I will advise you don't write to them and wait. you will rather commit yourself by writing and drawing their attention. I don't think it was you who delayed the IMM's so that your Medicals should expire.

Please just leave it as it is, for they know what they are doing, although they are also Human and bound to make errors.

I hope your question and worries are answered now?

shamindo

Aug 31, 2007
don't listen to him/her, i take it as a real comfort that i'm not the only one reading and worrying over every little contact (and i mean little!) the Canadian Immigration Office send me. That's why some of us are on here, we're just waiting and waiting and hoping that the answers and issues on the this forum will make more sense of this procedure that could give anyone a nervous breakdown! I'm hoping that your application goes through, i have a feeling it will. i've found MANY loopholes in canada's immigration progress. When i phone them up about things i don't understand usually i get "no, no don't do that, well we didn't put it together, yes i know it doesn't make sense". I mean the immigration officers have actually agreed with me on a few things that just don't make sense. they probably decided ages ago for the approval and because everything takes so long, didn't get around to changeing the status till recently. So, don't worry. You heard of the secret? You know, think positively and positive stuff will happen to you. I know its hard i am in the same situation, been nine months trying to get my husband out here. Anyway, let us know how it goes and good luck.

LCS

May 5, 2005
I agree with shamindo, we all have been in that place of hearing nothing for so long. This a forum for ideas, questions and support and sometimes reassurance that we have all felt the same stress about the process that others have.
Don't worry yet about something that you don't know if there is reason to worry. It is a waste of emotion and anxiety when you don't even know if there is good reason to feel that way! :))
We are wishing you all the best Gotchaa, please let us know what happens.
LCS

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Fifth day and still counting! i dont know what the decision is. I have just deposited US 1000 to register myself for persuing CFA. I thought I would do it while I am in Canada. But today was the last deadline to register. Now, even if I hear a favourable decision, I wont be able to leave till end of June 2008 after giving my exam. If I may have got the favourable decision before depositing the fee, I would have postponed it for next session in December 2008. That would have given me ample time to adjust to the new environment and prepare for exams in December 2008. But I cant waste my time and career because of this delay. I have discussed it with my wife and we both decided that I should persure my studies which is important for our future in Canada. I am writing this not to create any theatrics or get attention, but to express my gratitude for the support from everyone which made me stay positive and helped me take a tough but right decision. I will end up with my wife one day if not through sponsorship then through a good job in future once my studies are done. I am still very hopeful to hear a an approval from CIC in few days to come.

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Gotchaa,

Only five days have gone and you are worrying. You know how immigrations or embassy offices can be. They work on backlogs and have got too many files to process. So it might be one of the errors made by as 'human'. The best thing is to contact them immediately or email them to explain the status of you application as it has moved from 'in progress' to 'decision made' or contact their offices and speak to a supervisor in charge. Thats why they are there to help and provide concrete information. you will be asked security questions. Another option is for your sponsor to contact them. At this moment the sponsor can contact them to ask them the same.
Thats what i would have done. I know everyone is waiting to hear your outcome so be cool and patient until you hear from them.

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
i have called them earlier in the past and they say they cannot tell anything on telephone about the case! same reply to my sponsor there as well.

shamindo

Aug 31, 2007
oh i forgot to mention something. in my case they waived the right to interview my husband, i was a bit concerned because i have never found this on a forum or in their guide. When i phoned them, they said that they don't always interview people. I just wanted to tell you that because it was something that they did that was out of normal procedure like what they are doing with you and it didn't mean my application was going down the drain. You know, if you don't have a criminal record and everything is fine with your medical record then they can't refuse you. Your wife has the rights to sponsor her husband into canada, the rights. if they refuse her, it better be for a good reason else they are violating her human rights. is there something that is on the application that is making you nervous? (i'm not actually asking) If not, then like a said, they can't just refuse you because maybe they've had too many people from your country move there or something.

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
I felt the same way as you do about basic human rights to sponsor spouse, before i read few articles on refusal cases in the media. I have pasted the links on "Reason for Refusal" discussion. If you read them, then probably you and others might better understand my fear and extraordinary level of (seemingly unnecessary as well to some) anxiety.

jenny23

Nov 18, 2007
Hey there. You said you were going to see if you got anything on Saturday. Did you find out any more news yet?

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Hi Gotcha understand your frustration. Please email them they will reply soon. indicate on the heading of the email/subject as you names and file no.
good luck