+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made

laurely

Jun 14, 2018
hi,

I received AOR last week. I checked online today and under spousal sponsorship it says decision made but I haven't received anything. Anyone know what it means

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Your sponsorship application has 2 parts.....1) Sponsor application to Sponsor PA.........2) PA application for PR.

Decision has been made on part 1 (i.e., either Sponsor is Approved or not Approved to Sponsor PA).....its likely Sponsor has been approved......wait a few days you may received the Sponsor Approval email.

use the Sponsor Application Number and then the PA Application Number to check the Status.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

Little Pharaoh

Jan 16, 2018
Hello Guys,

I have a question. I am Canadian citizen and I am sponsoring my wife who chose me to be her representative during the whole process. It has been a month now since the status was update to decision made. The question is that I have not received any emails to notify what was the decision. Is it usual to not receive anything about the decision.

This is the most recent updates on CIC website:
Sponsorship application status: Decision made
When I press on "Decision made" I get the following information.
- We received your application to sponsor xxxxx on May 8, 2018.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 6, 2018.
- We started processing your application on June 5, 2018.

Permanent residenc applicaiton status: In Process
When I press on "In Process" I get the following information.
- We received xxxxx's application for permanent residence on May 8, 2018.
- We started processing xxxxx's application on June 18, 2018.

I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
Best regards,
Little Pharon.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sponsorship application status: "Decision made"

Decision Made means the Sponsor Eligibility to Sponsor has either been Approved or Rejected.

Likely the Sponsor has been "Approved".....if you have not received the email notification, check your online account messages......sometimes the Sponsor Approval email is either not sent or may arrive later......also ensure you have provided an email address in your application.

Relax....your sponsorship application is been processed......started processing.....Sponsor June 5, 2018 and PR June 18, 2018.

The Sponsor may also call IRCC 1-888-242-2100, from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm Ottawa time.....best time to call 7:55am.

samroro

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
We also see a "decision made" under sponsorship application and medical request email came to the principal applicants. Must be a good sign?

Reactions: Little Pharaoh

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
We also see a "decision made" under sponsorship application and medical request email came to the principal applicants. Must be a good sign?
Same here! Hopefully we can expect good news.

Little Pharaoh

Jan 16, 2018
Sponsorship application status: "Decision made"

Decision Made means the Sponsor Eligibility to Sponsor has either been Approved or Rejected.

Likely the Sponsor has been "Approved".....if you have not received the email notification, check your online account messages......sometimes the Sponsor Approval email is either not sent or may arrive later......also ensure you have provided an email address in your application.

Relax....your sponsorship application is been processed......started processing.....Sponsor June 5, 2018 and PR June 18, 2018.

The Sponsor may also call IRCC 1-888-242-2100, from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm Ottawa time.....best time to call 7:55am.
Thanks a lot for your detailed quick reply, it is highly appreciated. My wife has assigned me as her representative. I tried many times to create an online account and to link the application, but it did not work. It was written in the new guide that the PA cannot link the application if they have a representative and only paid representative can link the application.

Important: Do not attempt to link your application to your personal online account if you have appointed a representative. If you have appointed a representative and attempt to link your application to your own online account, you will have to cancel your representative before you can link.

If you have an authorized paid representative, they can link your application to their own online account instead.

Unpaid representatives cannot use online accounts. If you have an unpaid representative, you should remind them to regularly monitor their e-mail and mail to ensure correspondence is received

I will keep checking my email. Also I will try to call CIC to see if they have any updates.
Do you have any idea how roughly does it take to get the medical request?

Thanks a lot for your help it is appreciated.

Little Pharaoh

Jan 16, 2018
Hello Samroro,

I have a question, how long did it take between the decision made (status change) and the medical request email?

Thanks