+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decision made before medicals

daymiel

Apr 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received your application for permanent residence on March 3, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 16, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Manila office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Manila office on April 20, 2010. The Manila office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 9, 2010.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Another case of decision made before medicals.....this might be a rejection. I haven't recieved anything from my email. Normally, everytime my ecas gets updated I also recieve a letter from them. Anyone got any ideas?

imran007

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121(University Professor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-09
Doc's Request.
18-12-09
Nomination.....
17-04-10
AOR Received.
23-04-10
The decision made comment get added later on or was there when it changes to inprocess?

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Decision made before medicals is bad news, wait for official confirmation and see the grounds of rejection.

daymiel

Apr 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in my case i didnt see it in process. i just saw it changed to decision made as of this morning although it states there that they started processing it on Sept. 9, 2010. anyone had the same experience? there is no letter from them that is why im confused.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daymiel said:
in my case i didnt see it in process. i just saw it changed to decision made as of this morning although it states there that they started processing it on Sept. 9, 2010. anyone had the same experience? there is no letter from them that is why im confused.
Yes, as they might have checked your file and as per the documentation or assessment, you might not be eligible for immigration under the category you applied.

Wait for official communication from CIC

pooja82

Oct 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
22-06-2012 (received 2nd July 2012)
Med's Done....
10-07-2012 (received by CHC London 16th July 2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31st Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
Sometime in March, April :-)
hi daymiel
pray to ur lord n hope for the best
u never know
keep ur fingers crossed
cheers
pooja

daymiel

Apr 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks guys. I know that everything happens for a reason so I dont feel bad about this. Its just I wanna know what exactly went wrong so I can get over with it. Ill keep you guys posted.

pooja82

Oct 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
22-06-2012 (received 2nd July 2012)
Med's Done....
10-07-2012 (received by CHC London 16th July 2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31st Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
Sometime in March, April :-)

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
daymiel said:
thanks guys. I know that everything happens for a reason so I dont feel bad about this. Its just I wanna know what exactly went wrong so I can get over with it. Ill keep you guys posted.
Gud luk to you bro.

Better contact CHC via email and inquire about the status. Technical errors are also highly probable and have been experienced in few many cases.

Truely said that this is not an end of world.
Best of luk
Ashraf

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@daymiel

ounds like not good news. Wait for official communication or just send and e-mail and ask CHC if they need any additional information on your file

advisors

Jun 16, 2010
daymiel said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 16, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Manila office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Manila office on April 20, 2010. The Manila office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Another case of decision made before medicals.....this might be a rejection. I haven't recieved anything from my email. Normally, everytime my ecas gets updated I also recieve a letter from them. Anyone got any ideas?
[/quoDe

Dear daymiel
Tha same happened to me last year and the decision was rejection, but it does not mean the end. you can contact the visa office if there is mistake in the assessment of your applicaltion and they usually reply within few days and re open the file if there is a valid reason.

Advisor s

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daymiel said:

Sad to hear that.

Would u plz let us know what could be the possible reason behind it? Are u short of 67 points or something else?

Thanks in advance.

daymiel

Apr 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dont have a clue of what went wrong. should i send them an email? do you think its too early for that? im worried because it says they processed my application and they made a decision within 5 days. and i dont know if i will get a refund. btw, what is Manila's email address for enquiry?

sau2calgary

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24, 2009 ( NS)
AOR Received.
Jan 19, 2010 ( 2nd AOR)
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
awan
Passport Req..
Oct.09,2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 27,2010
LANDED..........
next yr..may or june 2011 @ calgary alberta
daymiel said:

several reasons why decision made before medicals:
- documents being submitted and verified by VO are not authentic, insuficient funds, lack of required points.