+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made after Test?

littlebabybum

Jul 15, 2015
itguy78 said:
That sometimes is a pattern for "oath letter on the way".. but even when there's an entry saying "we sent you a letter on XX date" it still could be a couple of weeks for it to arrive.
Thank you my friend. I've already wait for 20 months. Hope I will get oath letter this month:)
Congratulation for your big day today. Wish you all the best in the future:)

SAHSAN

Jun 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ecas shows "Decision made"!

No other update in the ecas lines... so now I'll be checking it regularly to see when they send me the oath invitation by mail :)

Jarina

Apr 12, 2015
Just checked my ECAS deision made has appeared Finally yay

Test date: April 23, 2015
Deision Made: July 22, 2015
OATH:?

Jarina

Apr 12, 2015
Hi All,

Update so weird I just check my mailbox and found my oath invite soo happy and confused was accepting to wait a couples more weeks. Letter dated on July 21 2015 and my oath ceremony is on Aug 6 2015 at Scarborough same place I took my test.

Good luck Everyone!!!

John_Dorry

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jarina said:
Hi All,

Update so weird I just check my mailbox and found my oath invite soo happy and confused was accepting to wait a couples more weeks. Letter dated on July 21 2015 and my oath ceremony is on Aug 6 2015 at Scarborough same place I took my test.

Good luck Everyone!!!
Hello, congratulations ! Was your oath invitation sent by mail or email ?

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Jarina said:
Hi All,

Good luck Everyone!!!
Congratulations..!

janoo

May 16, 2014
Congratulations... Can you inform the forum from decision made to oath letter

how many days your waiting time ??

shahsadru007

Jul 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Now I am too frustrated that it is almost getting to two months and no update on ECAS status and have not received any letter from CIC (Calgary).
Is there someone from Calgary wants to share his/her story?

Thanks
Shaun

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
shahsadru007 said:
Hi Everyone,

Now I am too frustrated that it is almost getting to two months and no update on ECAS status and have not received any letter from CIC (Calgary).
Is there someone from Calgary wants to share his/her story?

Thanks
Shaun
Looks like they are sending Oath letters to June 9 test takers. If you took the test earlier than this date better visit them in person to check whats going on. Good luck!