+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made after Test?

Nainarvet

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy78 said:
I got my oath letter today! It's for July 15th. On ecas said the letter was sent on June 26th, but it was post-stamped/mailed on the 29th and arrived today (July 2nd).
Hope good news will arrive to all of you soon and before I forget: thanks everyone who shared their experiences/information on this thread.
Congratulations, Itguy78! Enjoy the final relief!

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Status changed to "Decision Made", no further details.
Test was June 8th
Vancouver Office.

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got my test letter today, my test will be july 21 in Calgary, I'm very happy after 2 years I got my citizenship
can anybody help to find the best site to study the test or some links on you tube about test question
thank you so much

PN Roy

Mar 22, 2011
Hi all,
My oath date is July 7, 2015 (Montreal) but somebody said July 7, 2015 was cancelled and new date is July 14, 2015. Can anybody help about this matter?

tsooma

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PN Roy said:
Hi all,
My oath date is July 7, 2015 (Montreal) but somebody said July 7, 2015 was cancelled and new date is July 14, 2015. Can anybody help about this matter?
I believe you're referring to me. I don't work at CIC so no I didn't say July 7 was cancelled. I said it was removed from the cic ceremonies website.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
m22ij said:
hey guys i have a question, if the e-cas says decision made, and when you click on it, it says we have sent you a letter, but doesn't say what kind of letter it is and you're kinda waiting impatiently how long does it take to receive such letter..
hello! im from Montreal as well and i have exact situation as yours like my ecas says DECISION MADE then We send a letter , pls consider delay before contacting us. Thats it.. I'm curious what is this letter because usually they will say Oath letter notice ... Did you receive your letter , is it an Oath letter invitation?

Thanks

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
IRCANADA said:
Hello there guys,
I have received my oath letter today, it's for July 8th. No more stressing out and I'm just gonna sit back and wait till the oath day.

Good luck to all of you guys here. It was a pleasure to get to know you guys and share my journey with you.
Please always be positive and that's what I have learned from all of you here.

Bye
Congratulations! Im from Montreal and my ecas was changed to DM then We sent you a letter last july 2. Its the same as yours so im quite relieved to know that im not the only one . I hope mine is an OATH LETTER..

Thanks.

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PUZZLED said:
hello! im from Montreal as well and i have exact situation as yours like my ecas says DECISION MADE then We send a letter , pls consider delay before contacting us. Thats it.. I'm curious what is this letter because usually they will say Oath letter notice ... Did you receive your letter , is it an Oath letter invitation?

Thanks
I think the line varies by local office, but I can tell you that every applicant from Windsor (including myself) received an oath letter after this line showed up -- I would not expect it to be different for you.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
itguy78 said:
I think the line varies by local office, but I can tell you that every applicant from Windsor (including myself) received an oath letter after this line showed up -- I would not expect it to be different for you.
thank you so much for easing my worries... I'am becoming impatient ... :( hope it will be an oath letter.

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PN Roy said:
Hi all,
No, its not canceled it's just off the website. Unless CiC calls u to tell u its canceled, don't worry :)

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PUZZLED said:
thank you so much for easing my worries... I'am becoming impatient ... :( hope it will be an oath letter.
Unless the interview officer (after test) wasn't satisfied with your application (you would probably be able to tell if not), then you should expect an oath letter very soon.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
itguy78 said:
Unless the interview officer (after test) wasn't satisfied with your application (you would probably be able to tell if not), then you should expect an oath letter very soon.
You are very right!! Today monday im waiting eagerly with the letter and got it . Its an Oath taking letter on July 15 at HOTEL MARRIOT montreal at 1pm. Thank you for your encouragement. im very happy today... Goodluck :D