+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made after Test?

jkfriends

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilbur said:
Over the weekend my ECAS went back to Decision made and the Oath date was confirmed:

7.We sent you a notice on June 18, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 6, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Looking forward to receive the actual letter this week.
Hi Wilbur, Congratulations. May I ask what office this at? I wrote my test in Mississauga on May-30th and nothing as of yet. Just curious.

m22ij

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys i have a question, if the e-cas says decision made, and when you click on it, it says we have sent you a letter, but doesn't say what kind of letter it is and you're kinda waiting impatiently how long does it take to receive such letter..

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
m22ij said:
hey guys i have a question, if the e-cas says decision made, and when you click on it, it says we have sent you a letter, but doesn't say what kind of letter it is and you're kinda waiting impatiently how long does it take to receive such letter..
up to two weeks.

m22ij

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heyyy congrats, i have a quick question, when did they send you the letter??

all the best new canadian citizen

superadel said:
hey guy's i got today Oath letter for 7 july Montreal Office Good luck Evryone :) :)

paulcanada74

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superadel said:
hey guy's i got today Oath letter for 7 july Montreal Office Good luck Evryone :) :)
Congrats mate...

what's your time line and did ecas updated as well???

i'm also from Montreal and recently my ecas updated with decision made, that's why like to know in details...

thanks...

PN Roy

Mar 22, 2011
Hi all,
Finally today I got OATH INVITATION LETTER and my oath will appear on July 7, 2015. I applied from Montreal on Feb 9, 2015.

SoClose

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
File Transfer...
03-06-2016
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Interview........
Not required
itguy78 said:
In process to decision made then back to in process seems like a pattern for "oath letter is on your way" -- or at least it happened to a number of people from Montreal.
That is helpful info. Thanks.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
m22ij said:
Thank you thecoolguysam... but do you have any idea why 2 weeks..
Its sent by regular canada post so it can take sometimes less than a week and sometimes maximum two weeks.

Long story short: it can take minimum of 3 days and maximum of 15 days for the letter to be delivered.

It would most probably be a oath letter as same thing happened with few other members of the forum as well.

By the way, please share your timeline.

dbo73

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status in ECAS changed from "decision made" back to "in progress" yesterday. I assume I will hear from the local office soon.

I had my test on June 2.

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PN Roy said:
Hi all,
Finally today I got OATH INVITATION LETTER and my oath will appear on July 7, 2015. I applied from Montreal on Feb 9, 2015.
Wow that was fast !!
Your application was processed by top productive CIC agent in Montreal ;D
Congrats!