+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made after Test?

adil98

Jun 10, 2015
Just for updates.
Test was on May 29
Ecas changed to decision made on June 3
Ecas changed back to in process on June 8

Ecas changed again back to decision made yesterday and I also received the oath letter in mail yesterday . Oath on 26 June

umaseel

Apr 14, 2015
hi everyone my ecas as changed on june 3rd to decision made and today they added that they sent me a notice to attend citizenship ceremony on july 8th 8 am . my test wa on june 2nd.

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received an Oath letter for 1st July.

Local Office: Hamilton

claude15

Feb 11, 2015
HIC2011 said:
Received an Oath letter for 1st July.

Local Office: Hamilton
Congrats!
I wrote test on June 11th in Hamilton. Ecas status was changed to "decision made" on June 15th. No oath letter yet. Fingers crossed.

jane33

Sep 24, 2014
IRCANADA said:
My ECAS just got updated.
"We sent you a letter on June 12, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." I am guessing its the oath letter. fingers crossed
Hi IRCANADA. Any news on your letter? I received the same non-standard e-cas update. Was hoping for oath invitation but now don't know what to think.. Can this be a request for additional info? The letter sent on June 12 has not arrived yet. Also Windsor location.

wilbur

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
03-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2011
LANDED..........
15-10-2011
My ecas changed today to Decision made! Hopefully we get the oath letter soon.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jane33 said:
Hi IRCANADA. Any news on your letter? I received the same non-standard e-cas update. Was hoping for oath invitation but now don't know what to think.. Can this be a request for additional info? The letter sent on June 12 has not arrived yet. Also Windsor location.
Hello there,

Well to be honest I am just trying to be positive at this time until I finally see the letter. I still didnt receive it and it was also sent on the june 12th.
What is your status on ecas? Decision made?

Keep us updated !!Good luck

jane33

Sep 24, 2014
IRCANADA said:
Hello there,

Well to be honest I am just trying to be positive at this time until I finally see the letter. I still didnt receive it and it was also sent on the june 12th.

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, the same "Decision made" status. Fingers crossed :)

suser

Jun 18, 2015
IRCANADA said:
Hello there,

First time posting here, me too had test on June 3rd in Windsor, Status shows 'Decision Made' with additional line 'We sent you a letter on June 12, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.'
i haven't received anything in mail till today. thought of posting after seeing couple of people from windsor with same status on same test date.

On june 3rd, After the interview he told us to wait for oath letter within 1-2 months, not sure what is this letter now with status 'Decision Made'

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ecas still is "decision made" with no extra lines added. Passed test 5/27 (along with wife) and haven't received anything in the mail either -- also from Windsor. Looks like that June 12th style notification is becoming the standard for Windsor which is likely to be good news for all of you. There's an oath ceremony in Windsor July 1st so that letter would be within time for an invitation.
I also want to point out that ecas mailing dates tend to be very "off" -- back when AOR was by regular mail ecas used to say they mailed the discover Canada booklet way earlier than they actually did.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there guys,
I have received my oath letter today, it's for July 8th. No more stressing out and I'm just gonna sit back and wait till the oath day.

Good luck to all of you guys here. It was a pleasure to get to know you guys and share my journey with you.
Please always be positive and that's what I have learned from all of you here.

Bye

citizenship_seeker

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had my citizenship exam yesterday in Calgary. Cleared it!! Wondering how long will I have to wait for the oath ceremony?

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
citizenship_seeker said:
I had my citizenship exam yesterday in Calgary. Cleared it!! Wondering how long will I have to wait for the oath ceremony?
It all depends but around a month or two! Did the officer tell you how long you should wait?