taufiq417

Sep 27, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2020
Is BCpnp only running for the locals / foreign students? What's the possibility for the outsider immigration applicant

BCPNP2020

Oct 15, 2020
It’s 200% positive news man. Start preparing your federal application for pr.
Hey I received my PNP letter but it says apply for PR thru paper application although i applied under SI - International graduate - BC PNP tech Pilot
but i still received a paper application Letter, is there a way i can still apply my PR under EE or using this PNP i have to go thru Paper because the processing time is 15 - 19 months and I'll get my PR thru EE before that if i don't use my PNP letter ?

Please help anyone

Zeron

Oct 27, 2020
My application for Skills Immigration - International Graduate (Tech Pilot) also shows "Decision Finalized" for nearly a week now. Hopefully it's positive since it didn't take that long for them to review the application.

Invitation: November 17th
Application: December 3rd
Decision Finalized: December 8th
Nomination: Waiting

Reactions: soccer_007

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
My application for Skills Immigration - International Graduate (Tech Pilot) also shows "Decision Finalized" for nearly a week now. Hopefully it's positive since it didn't take that long for them to review the application.

@Zeron You are not the only one. Mine is since Nov 30th and nothing so far.

Zeron

Oct 27, 2020

Got my nomination today.

Nomination: December 16th

Orthodox

Oct 21, 2020
So I just got the nomination from BC PNP today.

Do I get the work permit support letter AFTER I accept the 600 points in MyCIC account?

Or will they just email that to me directly?

I really need the work permit support letter ASAP

Zeron

Oct 27, 2020
So I just got the nomination from BC PNP today.

Do I get the work permit support letter AFTER I accept the 600 points in MyCIC account?

Or will they just email that to me directly?

I really need the work permit support letter ASAP
They sent me work permit support letter with nomination, although I didn't really need that since I already applied for PGWP. You should email them I think.

Orthodox

Oct 21, 2020
They sent me work permit support letter with nomination, although I didn't really need that since I already applied for PGWP. You should email them I think.
Thank you. I am going to email them now. I just got the nomination email confirmation but no work permit support letter.

Did they email the work permit support letter to you? Or mailed it to your mailing address?

Zeron

Oct 27, 2020
Thank you. I am going to email them now. I just got the nomination email confirmation but no work permit support letter.

Did they email the work permit support letter to you? Or mailed it to your mailing address?
I applied online so they sent me a separate email with the work permit support letter attached.

Reactions: Orthodox

Orthodox

Oct 21, 2020
I've got another question.

How long does it take before the online dashboard shows the Post Nomination access?

I've already accepted the 600 points in MyCIC account but on my BC PNP online dashboard it still shows "decision finalized".

Thanks

Amy2425

Oct 19, 2021
I got a call today from bcpnp officer, she said “i need you to answer some questions, will you reply or deny to reply”, i told her to hold as i am in a meeting but by the time i could stat talking the call got disconnected.. i tried calling back on the number but it says that the number is invalid… will they call again or will it be a negative for my profile, they thinking that i didnt wanted to talk and disconnected .. any help on this topic??

Last edited: