+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Finalized in BC PNP Profile

rits19

Dec 10, 2021
Hey I received my PNP letter but it says apply for PR thru paper application although i applied under SI - International graduate - BC PNP tech Pilot
but i still received a paper application Letter, is there a way i can still apply my PR under EE or using this PNP i have to go thru Paper because the processing time is 15 - 19 months and I'll get my PR thru EE before that if i don't use my PNP letter ?

Please help anyone
Hey, what did u do for this?

rits19

Dec 10, 2021
I applied under SI-Skilled worker category, BC PNP Tech pilot program. I received the nomination but it is applicable for only paper-based PR application. I thought once I receive a nomination, I could then create the EE profile and use the nomination.

Please suggest, what is my best bet, if I need to stick to the Express entry online mode of PR application and use my BC nomination? Do I need to re-apply through EEBC and this time also create an express entry profile first, or I could just create an EE profile and share the details with BC province through email, and they might consider updating my nomination? Any help is much appreciated! Thanks

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
I applied under SI-Skilled worker category, BC PNP Tech pilot program. I received the nomination but it is applicable for only paper-based PR application. I thought once I receive a nomination, I could then create the EE profile and use the nomination.

Please suggest, what is my best bet, if I need to stick to the Express entry online mode of PR application and use my BC nomination? Do I need to re-apply through EEBC and this time also create an express entry profile first, or I could just create an EE profile and share the details with BC province through email, and they might consider updating my nomination? Any help is much appreciated! Thanks
same mistake here, unfortunatly u have to apply thru non express entry application either paper or thru the new online portal, also u can go thru a seprate EE application with new nomination process if u are willing to pay for it, it might be faster to get PR thru it once u get ur EE nomination.

Amy2425

Oct 19, 2021
Any thread or anyone with BCPNP EE stream and updates after AOR.
Approved PNP - Nov 31, 2021
ITA - Dec 10 ,2021
Upfront Medical- Dec 13, 2021
AOR- Jan 26, 2022
Country of Residence- USA