+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Finalized in BC PNP Profile

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
What does "Decision Finalized" status in BC PNP mean? I do not know when it was changed to decision finalized as I was not checking my emails frequently. Thank you

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
What does "Decision Finalized" status in BC PNP mean? I do not know when it was changed to decision finalized as I was not checking my emails frequently. Thank you
It mean the decision on your BCPNP application has been made. BCPNP will email you regarding decision. It may take couple of days. If you receive a Confirmation of Nomination letter along with one or two more attachments, it means it's approved.

TIRATH67

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
My Status is showing decision finalized since Dec 19 but haven't received any email. How long it usually take to get email.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
My Status is showing decision finalized since Dec 19 but haven't received any email. How long it usually take to get email.
You will get email in 2-3 days. Don’t worry. What is your Noc code and under which category you applied?

TIRATH67

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
You will get email in 2-3 days. Don’t worry. What is your Noc code and under which category you applied?
Hi Garry,

I applied on Nov 14 under International Graduate Skill category. My Noc is 0621. I received a phone call on Dec 19 morning at work from BC PNP. They asked me for duties and wage. After the call status changed to Decision finalized after 2-3 hours. But still no email yet.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hi Garry,

I applied on Nov 14 under International Graduate Skill category. My Noc is 0621. I received a phone call on Dec 19 morning at work from BC PNP. They asked me for duties and wage. After the call status changed to Decision finalized after 2-3 hours. But still no email yet.
Don’t worry it’s positive . It will be approval. What is your current wage ?

SandraA

Sep 22, 2017
Similar here. My status changed to decision finalized on Dec. 20th and still no email.
It took almost no time for me. I applied on Dec 19th, got the call that same day after I submitted the application. They interviewed me a bit and then talked with my boss. They requested some more info and my boss sent it that same day after the call. Next day by morning my status was already changed. I don't know if that's a good or a bad sign tho. Everything went super fast and with the holidays I don't know if I will get the email before the year ends...
My NOC is 5241, BTW.

TIRATH67

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Similar here. My status changed to decision finalized on Dec. 20th and still no email.
It took almost no time for me. I applied on Dec 19th, got the call that same day after I submitted the application. They interviewed me a bit and then talked with my boss. They requested some more info and my boss sent it that same day after the call. Next day by morning my status was already changed. I don't know if that's a good or a bad sign tho. Everything went super fast and with the holidays I don't know if I will get the email before the year ends...
My NOC is 5241, BTW.
Any Update on your file. Have you received nomination email ?