Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
Wow!!! Having gone through the link you shared @dersonc, I felt so deeply connected with IRCC and Canada as a country (I am proud to live and work here, and soon to call it MY COUNTRY). The efforts they have put in place to come up with strategies that will keep the Citizenship grant process in motion despite the challenges posed by the pandemic are astonishing. The team has done a good job (though there is always room for improvement) in making great policies and I suppose will continue to navigate through them.

With this in mind, I will not complain of delays associated with processing applications (even though there might be a couple of agents who might not work efficiently to help attain the goals), they are really Overperforming!!!

Oh Canada!
I agree with you. The work they are doing is impressive.

This is another ATIP request made by another member of the forum related to the online process: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QqlOfB02JITk3f5a5VcJUbWiy7yVyR88/view

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yes i think that might be. I checked with few other folks, they had received AOR within 1-2 days of that flag becoming true. :( the cic agent might have gone on vacation!
My friend received his AOR on the same day his flag was set to "true". This happened a couple of days back.

sknk89

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Question on processing city -

@rajkamalmohanram any idea?

I got my test invite from Scarborough office even though am from Mississauga. Can I assume that my rest of processing will happen at Scarborough office? I have updated current status in my signature below.

maxkram

Apr 14, 2016
So, how long after the test does the next step take place? And what's the next step after the exam? Is it interview?